Search results

1. T

Money Puzzle Exchanger For Sale

I need to sell a few items to fix my car. Right now I'm selling my copy of "Money Puzzle Exchanger" It is just the bare cart and it is not a bootleg. Sorry for no pics but if you have any questions feel free to call me personally. 714-588-6148 thanks for looking, Derek
  2. T

Selling some of my MVS collection

Car broke down and I'm need cash to fix it. I've decided to sell off part of my collection to try and raise the cash for the repairs. All of the games I have are in my signature. PM me if you're intersted. Sorry but I have no picks so I will try and describe each one as best I can. Also when I...
  3. T

WTB MVS mini Marquees

Looking for original good condition mini marquess for these mvs titles. -Strikers 1945 Plus -Andro Dunos -Gururin -Pulstar -Samurai Showdown IV -Magical Drop III -Money Puzzle Exchanger If anyone has these and is willing to part with them PM me a pic and your asking price.
  4. T

WTB/WTT MVS Carts & kits

I'm looking for these MVS titles. Don't really car if it is USA or Japanese versions. Doesn't even have to be a complete kit but I do want the original mini marquee to be included. Here's my list. -Money Puzzle Exchanger -Blazing Star -Magical Drop III -Aero Fighters 3 *found pending a trade*...
  5. T

Selling a ton of my MVS Carts **New Titles added**

I have decided to trim down my collection of Neo Geo MVS carts a bit. Here is what I have: -Bust a move aka Puzzle Bobble japanese with color copy mini marquee -Bust a move again usa version with color copy of mini marquee -Art of Fighting usa kit with serial #, box & mini marquee -Art of...