Search results

1. V

Sega Saturn and PAL/SECAM output

Does anyone know if the Sega Saturn sold in France will work on a European PAL television? I've read somewhere that the RF cable shipped with the device will convert the signal from PAL to SECAM and the console itself is a regular PAL Saturn. So when connecting it with a regular Composite or...
  2. V

Possible solution for the LCD TV + MVS not working

In the past I've tried to hook my MVS via RGB to my Samsung LCD TV, but the TV did not like the sync signal and did not display any picture at all. I read about it in the forums as well, a lot of people seemed have this problem. (All related to the 59,9xHz sync instead of 60Hz) I recently...
  3. V

Howto paint a Neo Geo logo

I've recently build a custom case around my MVS 2 slot and spraypainted it black. It's made of 8mm MDF, which is glued together. It's given a 2 layer primer and 3 coats of matt black. I was wondering how some of you get such nice logos on the cases. Can you give me some info on this? Also is...
  4. V

Metal Slug 3 weird (ep)rom

I've recently purchased MVS Metal Slug 3. It's a Japanese version. When I first inserted the cart in my 2 slot MVS, only the cross hatch popped up. Which of course started me to wonder if the card was legit. I opened it up and it looked legit (according to you guys they can have the weird...
  5. V

Neobitz DIY problems with MVS

I've bought the Neobitz DIY RGB -> SVIDEO converter and have assembled everything and hooked it up to my MVS 2 slot board. The only problem I got is the following: I get a picture on the SVIDEO, but the picture is kind of green-ish and has some slight distortions/runnings through it. The image...