Search results

1. L

Bandridge 5 Port Scart Front AV/S-Video Problem

Hey all, Its been awhile since I been around. Hopefully I can get a solid answer here! So been working on my gaming set up with this scart switch which works wonders. Trying to use the front S-Video/RCA ports, but nothing shows on screen. Ordered it from Amazon and they sent me a replacement...
  2. L

FS: PS1 Games/System, 32x Syste, GBA SP in box, MORE!!

Games/Systems listed are from my personal collection and have been tested and cleaned. I always have more to sell or trade so keep an eye out on this thread. Please message me with any questions or concerns. Prices are not set on stone. So open to offers. Paypal payments only (Gifted preferred...
  3. L

FS: PS1, Genesis, N64 Games, and MORE!!

Its been awhile I been on here. No internet access has sucked since I need my daily fix and now entering the wonderful world of parenthood. SO LETS DO THIS!!:buttrock: Games/Systems listed are from my personal collection and have been tested and cleaned. I always have more to sell or trade so...
  4. L

FS: Mega Man X3, Golden Sun GBA Complete, Genesis Games/System, Etc

Games/Systems listed are from my personal collection and have been tested and cleaned. Please message me with any questions or concerns. Click on each item's name for there individual pictures. Please excuse the quality of some of the pictures. Prices include shipping in the US ONLY. Delivery...
  5. L

FS: Mega Man X3 (SNES) / Groove on Fight (Sega Saturn)

Hate to sell these, but need to get my glasses fixed ASAP. :( Paypal payments and shipping in the US only. Please excuse the photo quality. Taken with PSP cam Up for sale is a copy of Mega Man X 3 (loose) for Super Nintendo. Its in excellent condition and comes from a smoke free home. Asking...
  6. L

FS: SNES Mini System, Sega CD/Genesis/ and other games

Games/Systems listed are from my personal collection and have been tested and cleaned. Please message me with any questions or concerns. Click on each item for there individual pictures. Please excuse the quality of some of the pictures. Prices are not set on stone. So open to offers. Paypal...
  7. L

Looking for: Motorola i1 [Boost Mobile] or Motorola i870 [Nextel]

I am in need of a pre paid phone so I figure I get something from boost mobile. Many people might bash me due to the company, but eh whatever. I am either looking for a Motorola i1 must be in good condition [More this phone due to the Android OS :p) and or an i870 (Can do many mods and one of...
  8. L

FS: Unwanted Games [Also: Earthbound Cart Only]

Just recently moved back home and now have internet access. Jobless once again Trying to pay some bills here as I look for work. Games listed are from my personal collection and have been tested and cleaned theroly. Some are doubles of what I already have. Please message me with any questions...
  9. L

FS/FT: Various Sega Genny/CD/SNES/Others

Got a bunch of items I need to get rid of. Doing trades as well (List can be found below). Games/Systems listed are from my personal collection and have been tested and cleaned theroly. Some are doubles of what I already have. Please message me with any questions or concerns. Click on each...
  10. L

FS: Entire Genesis/Sega CD Collection + System

Selling my entire Sega Genesis/Sega CD collection with the system. It hurts me to sell so please be gentle... All genesis/cd games (Except for Streets of Rage 2 and NBA Jams) comes with there instruction books and all games are in good to gem mint condition with everything intact. The Genesis...
  11. L

WTB/WTT: PSP Slim with custom firmware

As the title says... Been itching to play these new remade Star Ocean and Crisis Core as well as Dracula X Chronicles. Looking for one which everything works (Screen, UMD drive, etc) little to no scratches, and of course custom firmware. Not looking to spend a arm and a leg so shoot some...
  12. L

FS: Earthbound w/ Universal Game Case

As the title says. Everything in picture is whachu get. Only SLIGHT problem is it has a couple nicks and tear on the top most label. Asking for 80 shipped. For trades I am only looking for... Suikoden 2 (Playstation) Popful Mail (Sega CD) Castlevania: Dracula X w/ Manual (SNES) PSP Slim...
  13. L

FS: Universal Video Game Cases

I needed to get a case of these for organization purpose of course! These cases can be used for SNES, N64, Genesis (Especially EA carts), and NES (with modification to the cases which I will do once I get my tools together and post here). I have about 40+ cases left. Get 5 cases for 10 bucks +...
  14. L

Might be a long shot... WTB/Trade: Mega Man X 3

As the title says. Looking for Mega Man X 3 prefer with manual, but will take boxed with manual. Label must be intact with NO markings on the cart. Will take loose if available too. Help a brotha out man!!
  15. L

FS/Possible Trade: Saturn Starter Bundle, Other games, etc

Clearing some unwanted stuff here and bringing in new items. Prices are not set on stone so open to offers (No low blows pls!) Prices do not include shipping. Shipping is usually next day via USPS with delivery conformation. Open to trades, but only for stuff thats in my want list at the end of...
  16. L

LookOverHere's Sale/Trade/Wants

Couldn't edit my last thread. Please excuse the second thread. As you already know. Most of my games are adult owned and are MINT condition. Please excuse the quality of the photos. Some items don't have pics. Looking for cash offers only unless if its anything from my high wants. Prices are...
  17. L

Intrest Check: Rabbit and Groove on Fight [Sega Saturn]

Please excuse the second thread. Just wondering if anyone is interested in these games. Note that these are imports. Groove on Fight comes complete with spine card. Instuction booklet has slight ware and comes with its spine card. Disc is in MINT condition. Rabbit comes complete with (Half of...
  18. L

WTS/WTT: DC Impots/NES/SNES/Saturn Games, DS Lite, Etc

As you already know. Most of my games are adult owned and are MINT condition. Please excuse the quality of the photos. Some items don't have pics. Looking for cash offers only unless if its anything from my high wants. Nintendo DS: Nintendo DS Lite (Complete w/ box. Both screens are in great...
  19. L

FS: Waku Waku 7 w/ 1MB RAM Cart [Sega Saturn]

As the title says. Comes in box [Some shelf ware], game it self is FACTORY SEALED, and comes with a 1MB RAM cart. Shoot me some offers. Looking for cash or a good trade. Pics upon request.
  20. L

FS: Phat PSP, Shotto GO!Cam, PSP-GPS

As the title says. Just checking to see if this strikes interest to anyone. Have a Phat PSP 1001 (Launch version w/ orginal box) which is in pretty good condition despite the fact that the UMD drive crapped out, but can be used as a ISO loading machine. Installed a BRAND NEW LCD screen on this...