Search results

1. Lochlan

Cheapest method for shipping a PCB from the UK to the US?

I recently bought a Vulcan Venture PCB from a UK seller on eBay who was nice enough to open his auction to international bidders so that I could buy it. We're having some trouble finding a carrier who will ship the PCB insured for less than 100-150 GBP (!!!). I need it shipped with insurance...
  2. Lochlan

WTB: Famicom Disk System Games + a few carts

I am interested in purchasing some Disk System games as well as a few famicom carts. The list is below. Games do not have to be complete (except where noted), but that would be a plus. There are a handful of games I want but did not mention, so if you have anything else for sale--carts...
  3. Lochlan

SOLD! (Sharp Twin Famicom AN-500B Bundle)

Sold to Dio Brando
  4. Lochlan

FS/FT: Sky Soldiers PCB

Sky Soldiers JAMMA PCB Old SNK vertical shooter. It comes with a manual in rough shape. I really just want to get rid of this thing. $10 + shipping? Or maybe you have something cool to trade? Maybe you have something really terrible to trade, that's ok too. I do need Sonic Adventure 1 for...
  5. Lochlan

Overseas Package Lost! Any advice?

Recently, I sold a few Neo Geo games to a British member here. I shipped them just over a month ago, and they never arrived arrived. I VERY STUPIDLY did not get tracking (in an effort to save the buyer some money on shipping). Lesson learned, because it looks like I'm going to be out the...
  6. Lochlan

Ban Frank_fjs (or please clean up my thread)

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2960914#post2960914 5 posts, less than one month, and he's already pissing in the pool. He has (to say the least) not set a good precedent for his stay here. Obviously he's just a noob--and it's not like my thread is truly hijacked or otherwise...
  7. Lochlan

*FINAL BUMP 4/15* MVS carts (Sidekicks 2, RBFF, KoF 96 SNKG)

All prices include shipping within the US. I will entertain offers, but my prices are more-or-less firm. I will consider trades for MVS carts (any region, nice labels preferred), JAMMA PCB's, and Famicom carts & disks. $18 shipped - Super Sidekicks 2 (original label, cut serials) $21...
  8. Lochlan

WTB Neo Geo CD (from US seller)

I would like a Neo Geo CD, and I would like it to be as cheap as possible. This doesn't mean that I want to lowball you, it means that: I don't need a box I don't need games I don't need controllers (1 might be ok) It can be in terrible physical condition I just want a functional Neo Geo CD...
  9. Lochlan

WTB: Sega CD back up RAM cart

I want a Sega CD RAM cart. Any condition is fine, as long as it's functional. Please include an asking price in your PM.
  10. Lochlan

FS: MVS art and some common AES carts (Added RB2+mm 2/22)

Howdy y'all, I have a bunch of stuff forsale. Make offers if you don't like the price. More items to come. Significant discounts available to those purchasing multiple items. Make me an offer. Check out my non-Neo stuff in this thread: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208050...
  11. Lochlan

FS: Jag Games, MVS art, TG16 bundle,+more (NEW ITEMS&PRICEDROPS 2/13)

Howdy y'all, I have a bunch of stuff forsale. Make offers if you don't like the price. More items to come. Significant discounts available to those purchasing multiple items. Make me an offer. Terms: Prices do not include shipping unless stated otherwise Prices marked "shipped" means that...
  12. Lochlan

Found: 1-slot PCB

Purchased from Big Bear. Thanks, BB!
  13. Lochlan

WTB: External USB CD Burner, 4X capable

Hey y'all, I want an external USB CD-R drive that is capable of burning at 4x. I don't care what the maximum speed is, I don't care if it burns CD-RW or any type of DVD, I don't care how old it is, and I don't care what it looks like--as long as it's functional. For those who are curious, I...
  14. Lochlan

PENDING SALE: Sengoku 3 AES US

This is currently pending. Thanks to everybody who showed interest!
  15. Lochlan

FS: Super Street Fighter 2 CPS2 B Board $45 shipped

Yes, "Super Street Fighter 2" (the first CPS2 release, if I'm not mistaken). No motherboard is included. US region, blue board. B-Board only Has a "keystone battery kit" that I installed. "C screw" is present, so it's kind of a bitch to open the case. $45 shipped in the contiguous 48 states...
  16. Lochlan

WTB: Namco Exceleena Marquee Holder

Haha yeah right, there's no way I'm going to find this. Still, if you happen to have (or know where to purchase) a marquee holder for the Namco Exceleena, drop me a PM!
  17. Lochlan

FS/T: TG16, 6 games, 2 pads (+tap) $60 SHIPPED

I have a TG-16 with a couple controllers, a tap, and 6 games. (See picture for titles.) Picture The plastic expansion port cover has broken tabs and doesn't "snap" on. There are game dude stickers on the console, tap, one controller, and the A/V and power adaptors. $60 shipped OBO, all...
  18. Lochlan

Trade Pending: My AES for something cool

Trade pending with mblvshj
  19. Lochlan

Best/coolest candy cab?

There are a lot of candy cabs out there. (Too many to make a poll.) To the arcade nerds of Neo Geo land, I ask you: what do you think is the best one, and why? Is it the Namco Cyberlead for it's crazy LED marquee? Perhaps you prefer the Egret for it's easily rotated monitor and unique style...