Search results

1. cosine

dead board?

Hi, long time lurker here. Just got my upgraded Universe BIOS back from Raz, but I can't get the board to start. Whether the BIOS chip is installed or not, I get this, and there appears to be some corrosion on the underside of the board. Pics here and here (sorry about the poor quality). Is...
  2. cosine

battery for MV-1T board

Hello, I have posted here in months, due to life and family taking up my time (not in a good way either), but anyhow.. Months back, I asked about a battery for my MV-1T board, since the one on it was dead and leaking. The problem now is, I removed it from the board at work, and I no-longer work...
  3. cosine

Puzzle Bobble - real or not?

Since there seems to be -alot- of bootlegs of this game floating around, I thought I'd submit my one for scrutiny.. pic. pic. EP1 and M1 are EPROMS, but I covered them up. The game plays perfectly, but I was just curious about it. :)
  4. cosine

dead battery (20 char limit)

So my MV1T has stopped saving settings, and futher investigation showed that the battery is leaking :eek: It's one of those chunky 3.6v ni-cd batteries, but my question is this: Would it be possible, after desoldering the old battery, to fit a lithium battery holder and drop a cell button...
  5. cosine

arcade cab monitor tube

hullo. I have an old mini-upright Turbo Outrun machine, which is of average condition, and after a few yeard of procastinating, I've decided to renew some of the parts. The biggest issue is the monitor, it has some burn and the colours bleed. The guy I bought the machine from said he couldn't...
  6. cosine

intermittent boot problem

Anyone ever heard of this? I have a MV1T single slot board, and occasionally when I power it up, it goes through the usual multi-coloured garbage, but hangs at a green background with some garbage in the lower left corner of the screen. Nothing I seem to do remedies it (re-seating the cart...
  7. cosine

introducing myself :o

Hey! I can post new threads now! :lolz: Just thought I'd introduce myself properly and such. I'm fairly new to NeoGeo ownership, sporting a MV1T board and a handful of MVS carts. Anyhow, glad to be aboard :multi_co: