Search results

1. B

WTB: MVS to CPS2 jamma adapter

Hi I have 2 neo geo machines and would like to plug in CPS2 boards from time to time. If anyone would happen to have one of these for sale can you please contact me. http://www.jammaboards.com/store/neogeo-mvs-to-jamma-inline-adapter-mvs2jamma.html
  2. B

WTB Magician Lord MVS - AUSTRALIA

hi guys, been looking for a copy of this for awhile with no luck.. if anyone is looking to part with their copy and post to australia please pm me thanks!:multi_co:
  3. B

FS: Twinklestar Sprites MVS - $275 ono

Taking offers as well http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/220881919097?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  4. B

FS: CMVS 2 slot and Twinkle star sprites, 100 in 1 cart

Hi, Looking to sell some of my MVS stuff, taking offers at the moment, pm or post thanks. MVS 2 Slot - (uses neo bitz, comes with controllers and power adapter if you are using 240V) Still requires a bit of work, but works: TSS MVS Cart (original) Some random 100 in 1 cart.
  5. B

WTB: Twinklestar sprites inserts - not the game

Hi, Looking to buy any of the kit inserts apart from the game if anybody has any of these peices lying around please pm or post here what you have and the condition. Feel free to put a price on what you want or I will offer, thanks
  6. B

WTB: 2x Neo Geo control pads

Need 2x Neo Geo control pads the smaller version if you have the arcade stick versions i might be interested in them as well if i cant find any of the smaller pads hit me up with a pm with what you got and with how much u want for them or just say what u got and i will throw an offer thanks
  7. B

WTS: Neo Bomberman w/ Shockbox and insert

Hey, in need of some paypal funds so decided to sell this game. Original MVS cartridge, looking for ~120$ + postage (i will chip in 10$ for international sale, postage method dependent on buyer) I have pics on request
  8. B

WTB: MV-2F - 2 slot mobo

need a 2 slot, shipped to australia so if anyone in australia or close by that wants to sell one please get in contact with me, has to be in good working oder and clean! thanks offering around 100$+ or trade for a Neo bomberman MVS original cart with shockbox and insert
  9. B

Selling a few Jamma PCBs

Hi, just checking for interest - paypal - postage paid by buyer, normal, registered and ems available For sale: Rambo III - $50 - Good condition The Crystal of Kings - $160 - NM condition Kazan - $130 - NM condition offers welcome thanks!
  10. B

Does anyone know anything about Arcana Heart arcade game?

I can't find much info on this game?! I would like to know: - is it a JAMMA PCB? - can u get it in english? - where/who can you buy it from? - what type of monitor and resolution support do u need?
  11. B

FS: 3x NDS Lite Packages with R4DS

Have 3x NDS Lite consoles with their own R4DS cartridge and 1GB mini SD Details: All in good working order - all 3 have USA power supplies - all 3 come with USB charger as well for other countries - bought these for multiplayer at home and while travelling, now they just sit at home -...
  12. B

WTB: Twinkle star sprites MVS

Watever version you have pm me price (boot or not) Paypal verified payment, incl postage to australia prefer with case and printout
  13. B

WTB: astro city coin mech

Looking to get a coin mech for this machine, if anyone knows where I can buy one close to my location or any online shops I can check out, or even if somebody has one they want to get rid of please pm me, thanks
  14. B

NES and SNES rare controllers for sale

For those interested: 1x SNES bazooka complete with box, manuals, registration card 1x SNES Arcade Stick boxed with manaual 1x NES Air simulator controllers and games pack Check them out here
  15. B

WTB: 13x shockboxes

Hi Need what the title says for some of my games, if anyone has a bulk amount they want to get rid of, or if anyone actually makes these let me know thanks!
  16. B

WTB: Ds Lite x2!

I heard these are region free so im assuming it is safe to buy a Ds Lite from a person in the USA region? Anyway just looking for 2 to muck around with if anyone want to let go of their's. After a black / blue one, and one pink one. HAS to be in really good condition, no scratches, no marks...
  17. B

WTB: Windjammers mvs

hi looking for windjammers, just the cart is fine eng - 40-55 jp - 60 + 10 for postage has to be clean and working of course with serial number not really keen on boots but throw an offer anyway
  18. B

WTB: MVS SVC Chaos, MS1-3-4-5, Blue's Journey, Magician Lord

title says it all, kits/partial/carts alone all welcome paypal payment
  19. B

WTB: MVS blue's journey and magician lord and metal slugs

hi looking for the following MVS games: (orginals preferred, kits, cases, then bare carts - my order of preference) blue's journey magician lord metal slug 1 metal slug 5 metal slug 6 - boot have paypal, lmk what you have and what u are looking to get for it and we can go from there thanks...