Search results

1. neo geo forever

FS: Naomi Mobo, Capcom I/O, Wires, MVC2, CvsSNK Millenium

Parting out my Naomi system to finish my rc heli project. All prices are plus shipping. Will only ship to conus via UPS with tracking number and insurance. I only charge actual shipping charges and I will eat paypal fees. All items are 100% working and have been tested in my Neo 29. Naomi Mobo...
  2. neo geo forever

Fs: Naomi mobo, capcom I/O, wires, mvc2, c vs snk 2000

Everything is tested and working. I decided to part with my Naomi setup to fund an rc heli project. All prices are plus actual shipping via ups. Paypal only I will eat the fees. Conus shipping only thanks. Naomi mobo $50 Capcom I/O with wires $200 Marvel vs Capcom 2 $180 Capcom vs SNK 2000...
  3. neo geo forever

FS: Sega Naomi + Capcom IO + MVC2 Orlando FL

Hey guys, I have a Sega Naomi Ver 1 mobo, Capcom I/O, Marvel vs Capcom 2 cart, and all wires to make it plug and play to jamma. You would need a cps2 kick harness to wire up the buttons. Asking $450 shipped and paypal to continental USA.
  4. neo geo forever

FS: Sega Naomi + Capcom IO + MVC2

Hey guys, I have a Sega Naomi Ver 1 mobo, Capcom I/O, Marvel vs Capcom 2 cart, and all wires to make it plug and play to jamma. You would need a cps2 kick harness to wire up the buttons. Asking $450 shipped and paypal to continental USA.
  5. neo geo forever

WTB: Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Looking for a Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Naomi Cart. If you have one for a fair price let me know Thanks, Tom
  6. neo geo forever

WTB: Super Neo 29 Control Panel and Marquee

Yeah I know finding this is off the wall, but if someone has one for sale please PM me. My CP is slightly warped so I wouldn't mind having a new one. Thanks!
  7. neo geo forever

WTB :CPS2 Super Puzzle Fighter and Super Street Fighter 2

If you have these for sale please PM me the price. Thank you.
  8. neo geo forever

Super Neo 29 Marquee Light & Joysticks

Does anyone know where to get the marquee bulb? Mine burnt out and I can't find a replacement. Also I would like to install new sticks and buttons. Can you suggest a site for some replacements? I play a lot of fighting games so I have no clue which ones to get sanwa or seimitsu? Model numbers...
  9. neo geo forever

New Sticks and button recommendation

Hey guys, I have a Super Neo 29 Cab and wanting to change out the buttons and sticks since they are getting worn. I play mostly fighting games on it. Can you recommend a good button and stick combo and where to purchase them? Thanks!!
  10. neo geo forever

Anyone Running the Jammaboards CPS 2?

It's basically a pheonix fest but I was wondering if anyone has tried this board before since it would take me forever to actually collect all the originals http://www.jammaboards.com/store/capcom-cps-ii-18-in-1-multigame-jamma-pcb/prod_292.html
  11. neo geo forever

WTB: Marvel Vs. Capcom CPS2

Anyone have a working one for cheap? Would be great to have the A+B board. Not looking for Pheonixed at the moment.
  12. neo geo forever

Super Neo 29 Light

Well my marquee light burnt out and I tried to find a replacement everywhere. Where can you order this thing?
  13. neo geo forever

FS: Neo Original Controllers, 4-SLOT, MVS wire harness

I will post some pics soon. The 4-Slot works great. All slots work. The sound caps are on their way out but that is a simple fix. Will also include a Jamma adapter so you can play in your jamma cab. I will also throw in a video encoder and psu so you can make it a CMVS again. SOLD I have 3...
  14. neo geo forever

FT: Taito FX Psychic Force 2012

Purchased this board on the forums not too long ago...fun game but now looking for something more old school. I'm interested in SF2 Hyper, Mortal Kombat I, TMNT, etc. Let me know what you have. I will post pictures soon. Also interested in cps2 boards.
  15. neo geo forever

Arcade Gurus: Name that Kick Harness

Hey guys, This kick harness came with my Super Neo 29 thats rigged for 6 button action. Anyone know what board it goes to?
  16. neo geo forever

Sticker on Neo Cab Japanese

Could someone translate this for me. Came on my Super Neo Cab
  17. neo geo forever

Who can fix Super Neo 29 Power Supply

I now have 2 Candy Cab PSUs that don't work. I really want to get at least one of them working since they also control some functions such as degauss, test, service etc. If you have experience fixing psus please let me know. Thanks
  18. neo geo forever

Super Neo 29 PSU Help

Hi, Just picked up a Super Neo 29 cab and the psu is shot! I am trying to wire in a Happ switching psu into it. There are a few things I need help with. What is +S? Also for AC what is AC(N) and AC(L)...my Happ has 2 AC outputs but they just say AC. Also what is the difference with GND and FG...
  19. neo geo forever

Super Neo 29 power supply board

Anyone know where I can buy one? Mine just burnt out and I want to keep the original style in there since it is cleanly mounted and wired. Thanks