Search results

1. C

Foot switch as controller button

All right thank you. So this should work? I didn't wire this btw, it's a generic pedal and this is how it came from the factory.
  2. C

Foot switch as controller button

Hi guys I got myself a foot pedal to be used for a button for the Neo Geo. It doesn't really matter what button on the controller as I can remap it with an adapter. When the pedal is pressed the button should be activated and when pedal is released so should the button be. Here's the diagramme...
  3. C

PVM 20m4e ext sync problem

Hi guys, After changing some settings I have this problem: if I power on the monitor, without the AES powered on, the screen goes black and the tally light is lit red. The same thing happens if I turn off the AES while the monitor is on. It all works fine if Ext sync button is pressed after the...
  4. C

WTB: Undamned DB15 USB Decoder

Hi guys, I've been refreshing that Paradise arcade shop website for a some time but no luck enter when they are in stock. So, anyone got a unit to sell? Thanks EDIT: I guess this should be in the Everything else category. If a mod wants to remove or delete this thread I'll make a new one in...
  5. C

WTB - Nightmare in the Dark english MVS

Hello, I'm looking for a NitD cart, or kit depending on price, in good/near mint condition with label intact and legible. Prefer shipping withing the EU. Thanks
  6. C

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

I'm considering selling my US MSX AES but haven't seen anyone selling one here during the last year. What's the current rate? According to Neo Geo Kult price guide it should be 1300Euro.
  7. C

Ninja Master's #050105

Hi, A couple of months ago I was bidding on a Korean Ninja Master's cart on eBay sold from Korea with the s/n 050105. Today I saw this auction, also sold from Korea: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171697243142?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT ..and remember seeing this on MVS...
  8. C

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Got my first MVS kit today - these greyish white carts look great! I haven't opened it but both stickers in the side are intact. It also came with the soft dip settings and mini marquee, from what I understand these are often missing in LB2 kits?
  9. C

Ninja Masters MVS

Hi there, I'm still looking for an english Ninja Masters MVS cart in mint condition. I'll pay what they are going for nowadays (200-250USD depending on condition). Send me a PM. Cheers & Happy Halloween!
  10. C

WTB: Thick PS1 case(s)

Greetings! I'm looking for a Playstation dual case. I've got one with broken teeth which I want to replace.. Do you have one for sale or know where I can buy one, let me know! Thanks. Cheers
  11. C

Daedalus MVS converter switch

Hi, I remember when I received it I was fiddling with it and can't remember if I got it back to its original position. In what position should the switch be at when it's off? Should it up or down (red marker) when facing towards you? I use a 9v system and MSX plays fine in both switch modes...
  12. C

CMS's MVS & AES collection

Hi and welcome to see my Neo Geo AES & MVS collection. I’ve bought a couple of Shockboxes but think I will just keep them like this to save space. Cheers
  13. C

WTB: Metal Slug X holo label MVS

Hi, I'm looking for Metal Slug X with holo label. It can be a loose cart but in good condition and label should be intact. PM me if you want to sell your copy. Thanks for looking :)
  14. C

Sengoku 3 US wanted

Hi there! If you have a Sengoku 3 US for sale PM me! Thanks :)
  15. C

Bad result from RGB mod

Hi, I just got a RGB modification on me AES and the result was not as good as I hoped for. It's actually worse than before. When there's a lot of yellow on screen it gets overexposed and other colours like blue laser that used to be bright is now just under saturated. Was this modification...
  16. C

Pro Pow US console?

Hi everyone! After reading about different systems origin I've seen most people agree on that a Pro Pow system is Japanese because the Pro Pow adapters have the input of 100V (also thanks to Jamma Nation PSU list) I have a first gen system with serial 25264 with yellow daughter-board and it...
  17. C

MVS exclusives on stock bios AES

Hi, will all MVS exclusive titles work on a stock bios AES (with a converter/converted)? I read that Shock troopers has a simple AES feature, how about Strikers 1945 & Prehistoric Isle 2?
  18. C

Neo Geo PRO POW-PAL power adapter problem

Hi, I'm having trouble with my new official SNK PRO-POW-PAL adapter to replace my old adapter (which works fine but I wanted the official product.) My AES (might be North american version? it's white blood in Metal slug X New adapter which doesn't work, the image is full of green and red...
  19. C

Neo Geo AES schmups wanted!

Hi, I'm looking for Aero Fighters 2 & View Point for the AES, complete in very good/mint condition.
  20. C

WARNING! member James Brooke aka progearspec - he's a thief!

WARNING! member James Brooke aka progearspec - he's a thief! I got ripped off by member Progearspec, he was supposed to send me KoF 98 for 100 GPD last monday 060821 and give me tracking number as soon as he sent the game. I still haven't heard from him even though I've sent several e-mails and...