Search results

1. P

My eBay auctions: 4 x Brand New Factory Sealed PSP Console Bundles. All starting at $0.99!

Please have a look, many thanks in advance! PSP 3000 White with Final Fantasy Dissidia Bundle PSP 3000 Turquoise Little Big Planet Edition Bundle PSP Black 3000 Invizimals + PSP Go! Cam Camera & Trap PSP PINK Limited Edition Bundle with UMD...
  2. P

FA: 26 Factory Sealed Sega Mega CD on Ebay

I am selling 20+ factory sealed Japanese Mega CD on Ebay. Everything is still very cheap, starting every auction at $0.99. Please have a look. http://shop.ebay.com/las_tunas/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562
  3. P

FS: 50+ Factory Sealed Playstation 1 Games on Ebay

I am selling 50+ PS1 games on Feebay. Most of them are factory sealed but none of them are perfect. They have minor tears or cracks in the packaging (which is why I am selling them for cheap). I have posted big pictures in the auction. Feel free to message me with any question. All games...
  4. P

FS: All sorts of AES and MVS (lots of pics!)

Some SOLD! Due to a lot of interest, I decided to put the remaining stuff on Ebay and let market decide its value. Thanks guys! Ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130507911586&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT CIB AES...
  5. P

Help with AES game auto resetting itself

I sold a mint and working copy of Samurai Spirits Zero Special JPN fixed version a while ago. It was working when it left my hands. However, the buyer told me that he is experiencing problem with it. This is what he said: "here's what happens - when you insert the cartridge and turn the Neo Geo...
  6. P

Rare games starting at 99 cents on Ebay- Pulstar, MOTW, RB2 etc.

Pulstar JP AES CIB: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130456838352&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT MOTW JP AES CIB: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130456846240&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT RB 2 JP AES CIB...
  7. P

WTB: US version NGPC games

I am looking for these games, US version. Factory sealed, and mint. Sorry for being so picky. Many thanks in advance. Magical Drop Pocket Metal Slug 2nd Mission Neo 21 Neo Cherry Master Color Neo Dragon's Wild Neo Mystery Bonus Neo Turf Masters Puyo Pop Puzzle Link 2 Samurai Shodown! II...
  8. P

A bunch of rare JP AES and some MVS

JP AES games King of Fighters 99 (First edition with phone card and phone card envelope) $180 Last Blade 2 (with unfilled registration card) $280 Kizuna Encounter ($offers) Breakers ($offers) Soccer Brawl (brand new never used but seal is peeling off) $100...
  9. P

Problem with neo_geo_aes

I bought his collection of JP Mega CD games. Before we closed the deal, I made it very clear to him that I only want mint games, meaning games without broken seal or cracked case. He told me that out of all the games he has, only one has has a crack in it so he took that out. Today I received...
  10. P

Newbie question about Neo Pocket worth!

How much would you the total is worth for these neo pocket games should they be brand new, never played or inserted? Many thanks in advance for teaching me newbie :drool: Pocket Reversi Neo 21 Neo Bacarrat Shanghai Mini Dive Alert Matt Version Dive Alert Becky Version Cool Boarders Pocket...
  11. P

WTB: Snap lock cases for the AES

Looking for mint good looking snap lock cases for the AES. I know someone has new ones for sale. Looking for 3 cases. Many thanks in advance!
  12. P

WTB: Cheap Sealed Neo Geo AES games

Looking for cheap new AES games, titles such as Riding Hero etc. Also looking for mint preferably new snap lock cases. Will offer good price for the cases. A lot of thanks in advance!
  13. P

WTB: Brand New Snap-lock Cases

I am looking for 3 snap-look cases that are brand new or close to new/mint condition. Also looking for 3 cheap sealed titles such as Nam 1975, Riding Hero or any other cheap titles. Looking to have them shipped to Hong Kong, I will bear the shipping charges of course. Many thanks in advance:)
  14. P

Looking for three AES cases

I suppose I could buy three cheap games and use them but would prefer empty ones. Thanks!
  15. P

I would like to talk to someone who does not hate NGFreak

The title says it all, I have some questions and I want an unbiased view. Thanks for bearing with the noob. If you think it's easier, please pm me.
  16. P

WANTED: Three AES Snap-cases

I do not even know if brand new ones exist but if they do, I would prefer that they are brand new. I need them fast, thanks!
  17. P

Please do not flame me BUT...

Here is a noob waiting to be flamed but does anyone have contacts/email to Dion of NGF? :vik: I hold no hostility, I just want to ask him a question.
  18. P

Question for AES collectors

I need to confirm something with all you crazy compulsive AES collectors out there. Obviously (at least I think) all games with soft cases were sealed when they were newly released but for games in snaplock cases, it is different. For Japan AES games in snaplock cases, I know for a fact that...
  19. P

WTB: US version NGPC games

I am looking for these games, US version. Must be factory sealed, collector's condition, minty, no crush, dents, tears to seal. Sorry for being so picky. Many thanks in advance.:) Magical Drop Pocket Metal Slug 2nd Mission Neo 21 Neo Cherry Master Color Neo Dragon's Wild Neo Mystery Bonus Neo...
  20. P

The You-might-think-Im-stupid but I WANT NOS thread

I know collecting sealed AES games are frowned upon by alot of members in this community but nonetheless, I still love those Neo Geo seal sticker and those NOS games. I am looking for any NOS that I do not have. Those that have the Neo Geo seal or games that are new/unused/never inserted...