Search results

1. R

[WTB] Nanao MS8-29 remote (or chassis)

I have an MS8-29 with a broken remote board and missing cable. Looking for a remote with cable, would consider a complete working chassis.
  2. R

Neo XYX MVS (europe)

Just seeing if there's anyone in europe with a Neo XYX MVS for sale?
  3. R

WTB RGB modded AES + unibios

Im looking for an AES unit which has the RGB bypass mod and also a unibios (recent) installed. Must have RGB SCART cable and powersupply; joysticks not necessary.
  4. R

FS DTL-H30002 TEST Ps2

For sale an NTSC DTL-H30002 debug Ps2, the type that says "TEST" on the side. The unit looks good, however the laser has seen better days; it will read originals but will not (or with a LOT of difficulty) read CDR/DVDR discs. If you plan to play anything non-retail on it it would need a...
  5. R

Naomi Universal - height adjustable?

A question since the person i might be buying this cab for doesnt speak english well and he didnt know what i meant over e-mail... Is the Naomi Universal cabinet height-adjustable? If so how high is it in lowest and in highest form? I've only seen it as a stand-up but i would like a sit-down...
  6. R

FS: Darkstalkers phoenixed grey a+b + Supergun

Because i can get green replacement and this is the only grey one i have i want to let this one go. As the title says, A+B grey Darkstalkers boards with a MAK supergun. Darkstalkers has the PHOENIX roms so no more battery suicide. Supergun has 3 knobs to adjust R/G/B, RGB SCART and NEO GEO...
  7. R

Sega Model 1 & Model 2 "supergun" ?

I was wondering if anyone actually succeeded in ever playing a model 1 or model 2 board in a home setup without the cabinet? I would be very interested in having a daytona usa or virtua racing board playable without the cabinet. I've seen a model 2 / model 3 JAMMA adapter available, but i still...
  8. R

New replacement PCB / Multi PCB

I was wondering if anyone has tried newer replacement PCBs or multigame PCBs like at http://www.arcadeshop.com/multi-pcb/multi-pcb.htm . Im looking for a Mario PCB and im looking for a replacement PCB for my Centipede machine. I am doubting whether i should go hunt down an original old PCB or...
  9. R

General CPS2 question

Just out of curiousity, how "generic" is CPS2 hardware? If i would get replacement roms for streetfighter 2 (suicide-free ofcourse) would i be able to just put them in my darkstalkers board and play streetfighter on that? Or isnt the hardware THAT generic?
  10. R

neo 6 slot pcb with supergun?

I was wondering if anyone here ever tried a 6 slot pcb with a supergun. I have a MAK supergun lying around, any chance that'll work? I read 6 slots have kinda huge power requirements...