Search results

1. master_d

A few MVS carts FS

I have a few dups I wanted to sell. I've never sold anything on here before so I don't know how overwhelming the whole "responding to pms" bit is, but I'll do my best to get back to everyone quickly. If you have any questions or want additional pics let me know. Prices don't include shipping...
  2. master_d

WTB: OG AES stick

Looking for one or two original AES sticks if anyone has them available.
  3. master_d

Hide - MVS bundle

It's been nearly 2 months since I sent payment for a lot of MVS carts sold by hide in this thread: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?239298-MVS-bundle-lot-for-Sale-CHEAP!&highlight= but still have not received them. Hide supplied me with a tracking number, but there has been no...
  4. master_d

usb to db15 converter

I was wondering if there is a converter available to convert the usb NGX sticks to standard db15 so we could use them with a CMVS or AES. I see plenty of converters that convert db15 to usb but none going the other way. I'd like to avoid outfitting the sticks with a db15 cable by soldering one...
  5. master_d

replacing backup RAM with non-volatile memory

Not sure if this is possible and most would argue it's not even worth the effort, but I was wondering if it would be possible to replace the backup RAM with non-volatile memory chip and completely remove the ni-cd battery from the board. I researched different types of nv RAM and it seems to me...
  6. master_d

a couple AES games

I picked these up while I was in Japan but I have no use for them myself since I own an MVS. The games are Samurai Spirits II and Fatal Fury Special. The fatal fury cart has some light insertion marks and the manual has a used or "opened" look to it but they are in great shape. The samurai...
  7. master_d

going to Japan next week...

just curious if anyone knows of any good used game shops to visit in Japan or perhaps some good imports to pick up while I'm there. If I see some good deals I'll pick up a bunch of games and bring them back with me.. (well as many as they will allow through customs anyway :tickled:
  8. master_d

finally pulled the trigger on an MVS cabinet

what's up guys. This is my first post but I've been trolling the boards for a llittle while now. I've wanted a MVS for quite sometime and just picked up a 4-slot cab with 4 games at a classic gaming convention in my area. It was originally priced at $600.00 and we got him to drop down to $550...