Search results

1. C

Amazon - Silent Edge, Volume 2

Do you like ninjas with tons of dark fantasy action, sword slashing, and buildings catching on fire? Also, noodles and singers singing barely in-tune? If you do, man do I have the serial just for you! Enjoy!
  2. C

Amazon - VanGaurd, Volume 4

Arguments, terrible first impressions, new discoveries about this mysterious new world, and a club owner that tries to bite more than he can chew, maybe! Crazy how security systems never work when you need them to, right? Hope you enjoy!
  3. C

Beyond Terror: The Films of Lucio Fulci - revised hardcover!

>Lucio Fulci >Hardcover book >DVD with all trailers
  4. C

Amazon - Shattergun, Volume 1

A mafia boss is attacked as he tries to get some food. A misterious stranger saves his life and now the chase begins. Flying cars, giant guns and mullets in a cyberpunk world! Hope you enjoy!
  5. C

Amazon - Grave: Warrior of the Wasteland, Volume 2

After the unexpected attack by a masked warrior, the wasteland tyrant Dasario is out and looking for blood! Literally! And lots of innocent people will die. Hope you enjoy!
  6. C

Amazon - Vanguard Volume 3

Yep, I wrote another one! With more punching and more shooting! Someone even gets a brick broken on their head. Hope you like it!
  7. C

Neo Geo CD top loader compatible power brick?

Well, my AC adaptor is no more, sadly. Does anyone knows if there are any compatible power brick out there?
  8. C

Amazon - Grave: Warrior of the Wasteland, Volume 1

So do you like violence, gore, blood, and lots of people punching each other? Well look no further, do I have the book just for you. Hope you enjoy!
  9. C

Amazon - Vanguard Volume 2

(I'm not sure where this really belongs so I'm playing it safe and posting it here. If it belongs somewhere else, feel free to move it.) So, I like writing, and I've been doing so for quite some time. So today, I released this! Do you like fights, mystery, and violence? Well, you got it...
  10. C

Primal Rage 2

So, I know this are kind of old news, but after a quick search and not finding a thread about it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMynNFZbDJg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLjCSMNe3K8 You guys knew about this? Apparently the only place were you play the darned thing is this particular...
  11. C

Weird glitch on a generic black dynamo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWkVb5YSsCA I apologize for looking so shitty in the video beforehand. It should be noted this screen glitch does not appear on my Omega CMVS, only the dynamo.
  12. C

WTB: Canceled.

-
  13. C

The Neo Geo's Compatibility with Your TV

UPDATE: So, convinced my LG was no good and couldn't be repaired, I went out CRT hunting once again. I spotted a Samsung CL-29K5MQ flatscreen CRT. I mean, Samsungs are usually good, no? So I plug it in... And this is the fucking thing I get via component: I swear of god, I'm the unluckiest...
  14. C

WTB: Neo Geo CD controllers

Just looking for two neo geo cd pads, preferably (but not necessarily) boxed. If you have the two controllers and, by mere coincidence, a neo geo pocket AC cable, do make an offer. Shipping will be international. Can't pay as "gift" due to mexican tax laws.
  15. C

A question about the Neo CD and Metal Slug.

Quick Metal slug question I remember that the Neo CD/PSX had an "academy" (or "combat school" or something like that). I remember it was fun... and kind of tokimekish, for whatever random reason. Thing is, does that mode still plays on an american Neo CD or is it JAP only?
  16. C

Wanted: NGPC accesories and games.

Hy, recently got a Neo Geo Pocket and I'm looking to start collecting. However, I lack the basic accessories (like carrying case and AC Adapter), and I'm basically looking for those. Those are priorities. If you have any game you want to add to deal, PM and we'll see. Shipping will be to...
  17. C

Want to collect Neo Geo Pocket, but...

I have one big doubt, being honest. I know that the Neo Geo Pocket color was only released in Japan (which makes things easier on ebay) and such... but what about the first one? Is finding an american version of the first Neo Geo Pocket is really that hard? And what about american game releases?
  18. C

A question for all american law experts out there...

Hya everybody. A friend of mine has a little issue concerning a friend of her and two -apparently- asshole parents or something like that. She's asking me about law and stuff, and thing is that I know law... mexican law, not American. I was hoping there was somebody there who could answer her...
  19. C

Best rendition of Pacman in, like, ever.

(NOTE: I don't know if this belongs to "unrelated". If it doesn't... well... move it then) http://cgi.4chan.org/gif/src/1215491826102.gif Really, best "version" of Pacman I've seen in ages. It even has movie potential, damnit. Also, this is not a Rick Roll. El Cernex
  20. C

My Art of Fighting "spiritual sequel" project

This is a conversation (well, 2/3 are conversation, the other is just me) I had with "Antraxx" on a cv channel over mandog.irc not so long ago, about this whole idea I had for a story (and sequels!). It doesn't involve any CV or anything but... well, here it goes. (NOTE: This ideas came up, in...