Search results

1. V

GBA King of Fighters edition info

I have just been delivered the King of Fighters edition of the GBA, if you have any questions about it feel free to ask.
  2. V

Wanted: Magician Lord

What price do you offer?
  3. V

The AES sytem BOX and any AES carts (London)

I live in London. so if you are selling any boxed and 'manualed' carts please contact me. I am also looking for the box of the AES system. nacamuli@hotmail.com
  4. V

beautiful to look at but crap in bed

ie: Which character do you think looks amazing but is terrible to play with?
  5. V

KOF 2K in London

the controllers for Kof 2k at the goodge street arcade are fucke .Which arcade in london has the game with decent controls?
  6. V

KOF trainers

How do you get these trainers to work (using neoragex) I launch kof99 alt shift launch the trainer have no idea what to do to slect krizalid (tried putting in his number in the character select box) alt shift back to kof99 but nthing has changed... what should I do, is there an 'activate'...
  7. V

KOF 2001 characters (unconfirmed)

The Magic Box says these are the 23 characters appearing be in KF2k1, with K not being the centre of the story. They have not confirmed if this is official though K', Maxium, Kyo, Iori, Benimaru, Seth, Vanessa, Terry Bogard, Andy Bogard, Blue Mary, Mai, Chizuru, Bao, Athena, Chin, Sei Kensou...
  8. V

What's the big deal with Geese?

Why are people so into Geese? Is it because he is the original SNK fighting boss? His cgaracter design is nothing of original and his background story is not nything to write home about. I'll admit thaty he was a HELL of a lot of funto fight against in FF 1. Why aren't bosses like Orochi more...