Search results

1. S

Mitsubishi diamond pro 2020U monitor question

I obtained a mitsubishi diamond pro 2020U monitor and am wondering if its possible to hook up my RGB modded consoles to it? here is a pic of the back of the monitor. http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x338/slai50/diamondpro_1.jpg What kind of cable or adapters would I need to connect my RGB...
  2. S

Arcade PCB Gaming TV Monitor setup recommendations

I recently invested in a XRGB mini for use with my supergun setup and need some advice regarding TV/monitors. I'm looking for a 27-32 inch LCD/LED TV or monitor that will look good with arcade PCBs when used in conjunction with the XRGB mini. This TV monitor will be used exclusively with my...
  3. S

sega saturn modchip and installation

anyone here know a good place to purchase a saturn modchip and a person or place where i can get it installed?
  4. S

WTB: modded sega saturn and modded playstation 1 systems

looking for a mod chipped sega saturn(white) and a mod chipped PS1 mini. PM me if you have them for sale, thanks.
  5. S

PC Engine Duo R and XRGB Mini problem

I'm getting a slightly shaky picture when using my RGB modded PC engine duo with the XRGB mini. What settings do you guys recommend for the PC engine duo-r on the mini? would this cable fix the problem...
  6. S

Supergun and XRGB mini help

so I have a supergun with a Neobitz encoder and just can't get in to work with my XRGB mini and Samsung LED TV. I get a message that says "no input". I have tried the same setup on 3 other LCDs and get the same message. I'm pretty sure everything is hooked up correctly. When I bypass the xrgb...
  7. S

Oriental Legend 2 on LED or LCD

Anyone here play their PGM 2 oriental legends 2 on their LED or LCD TVs? If so, I would appreciate it if you can tell me the brand and model number. I have tried it on a Samsung LED UN406000 and a hanns g monitor and can't get it to display. I have tried the game on a CRT and it works fine...
  8. S

WTB: Hama SCART Switch Box AV 100S

Looking for a Hama 3 way scart switch box AV 100s . only interested in Hama brand, not a cheap clone. I already have a Bainridge scart selector but want something a tad smaller for my other setup. If you have one, please pm me, thanks.
  9. S

For Sale: Sony PVM-2950Q !!

up for grabs is a Sony PVM 2950Q monitor. Item is located in Los Angeles area so local pickup is preferred. Apart from the usual scuffs on the frame there is a small crack in the plastic frame(see pic). The monitor works perfectly and picture looks great. Asking $90
  10. S

Sony BVM-20F1U help

Anyone here own a BVM-20F1U and knows what settings to adjust to fix a crooked picture? The picture tilts slightly down to the left and slightly up to the right. I think its a setting under the alignment screen. I tried all the settings on the 1st page under alignment to no effect. There are 3...
  11. S

raiden fighters PCB and compatibility

So I've heard that the seibu kaihatsu games have weird frequencies and have problems displaying on certain monitors. Can anyone verify compatibility problems with the raiden fighters, raiden fighters 2, and raiden fightrs jet? I'm using a supergun setup with a PVM 2950Q and BVM 20F1U monitors.
  12. S

Looking for: Esprade and Guwange PCB

if you have one for sale, please PM me, thanks.
  13. S

esprade and guwange PCB price

what's a fair price to pay for an esprade and guwange PCB these days?
  14. S

PCB feet and scews

Anyone know where I can get PCB feet and screws for double layer PCB boards? thanks.
  15. S

FS: MINT PS 1 Shooters Zanac X Zanac Bokan Ippatsu Doronbo and Bokandesuyo

Letting go of the last games from my 2-D shooter collection. Awesome PS1 games with great 2-D graphics. Prices do not include shipping, please add 4% to cover paypal fees. All games are in excellent condition with no scratches on the disc with case, manual and spine card in excellent condition...
  16. S

FS:Soldier Blade MUSHA Castlevania PC Engine Mega Drive and More

All games have been adult owned and are in excellent condition. All games are complete with case, manual, and hu card sleeve. All carts have labels that are intact and in excellent condition. Prices are in USD and do not include shipping. Please add 3% to total to cover paypal fees. I have more...
  17. S

Looking For: Modded Slim PS2 Console

must be clean and in good condition, if you have one, please PM me, thanks.
  18. S

WTB: Hama Scart switch box selector AV-100s

like this one here http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0000AHOQP/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1SVVN3QYC08SBA35PSRK&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=430153987&pf_rd_i=468294 can be silver or black, doesn't matter, but must be Hama brand. If you have one or can get...
  19. S

PGM2 Knight of valour 3 moves strip

Does anyone here have a scan or extra copy of the moves strip for knights of valour 3? thanks
  20. S

PGM 2 and TV compatibility

For those who own PGM2 and are playing the games with a supergun and TV or monitor, which LCD/ LED TV or monitor(brand and model #) are you using or recommend? I have Samsung LED TV and PGM2 does not work on it. Also, please indicate if you are using the XRGB mini with the supergun. I'm trying...