Search results

1. Soniku

Nanao MS9-29S wiggling

So I decided to start restoring my New Astro City which hasn't been turned on for years. I noticed a little bit of a wiggle a years ago, but now it seems to be out of control: Is this common? I assume it's probably a capacitor, but I figured I'd check here first. I tried two different...
  2. Soniku

These SNES controllers must be boots, right?

So I bought 4 SNES controllers from this eBay auction. Now that I've received them, they appear to be boots, although the seller insists that they're legit. I'm too lazy to make thumbnails, and didn't want to bombard everyone with huge images, so here's an imgur gallery instead. The...
  3. Soniku

WTB: Saturn USB pad

No knockoffs please.
  4. Soniku

End SOPA/PIPA: Save the future, the world, save the Internet, save THIS website!

Long story short, the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) and Protect IP Act (PIPA) will give the US government, and corporations the ability to shut down any website whose users post copyrighted content on their servers, even if the website puts all of its efforts towards filtering copyrighted...
  5. Soniku

WTB: XBLA Points

Anything cheaper than what they normally cost retail. You can just PM me the code, I don't need the card. Thanks!
  6. Soniku

SF IV TE Stick $80, Free Shipping at GoGamer

Better than the Amazon and Gamestop deals: http://www.gogamer.com/Street-Fighter-IV-FightStick-Tournament-Edition-for-XBox-360-Front-Page_stcVVproductId74094767VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm?AID=2202820&PID=1225267&SID=u0t0f0fp30491c0s710
  7. Soniku

So does Lizard Lick still take forever to ship stuff?

I need to get some buttons and gates and crap, but Lizard Lick claims that they're still taking "2 - 3 weeks" to ship stuff. I'm just worried that it might still take 2 - 3 months for them to ship stuff since I remember them claiming it would only take a month for some people's stuff to get...
  8. Soniku

Post your current desktop

Felt like doing one of these to further prolong going to bed: Click for a full-sized, poorly compressed (thanks to Google Pages) version. This new PC I built is really only meant for games, so I've been slowly installing crap and using Steam to organize it: And yes, I'm using Windows 7...
  9. Soniku

WTB: Xbox Live Points

Anyone have a better deal than the standard price? PM me. Thanks!
  10. Soniku

Where to start with the X-Men comics?

So I just finished watching Wolverine and the X-Men, and I want to start reading the comics. I want to get the full original story for the most part, but I don't really feel like reading 40+ years worth of comics. Not to mention that I hate the artwork in old comic books. There seems to be...
  11. Soniku

Generic "What are some good games for this system?" Thread (PSP)

Yeah, I couldn't find a thread when I ran a search, so I'm making one. Also the search has been giving me this error for a couple years now: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1048576 bytes) in /home/www/neo-geo/forums/search.php on line 1007 So...
  12. Soniku

Indie Games Sale on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/genre/indie Ok, so I hate Steam, but when it comes to small games like these, I don't mind using it so much... Also, I don't like pirating this stuff since the devs are usually small companies and I like to support them...
  13. Soniku

WTB: Socket 939 Motherboard

Long story short, my friend's socket 939 motherboard crapped out, and I can't seem to find one for sale, except through shady eBay auctions, and I really would rather avoid those... If anyone knows of a store or something where I could pick one up, then that would work too. I've already tried...
  14. Soniku

Anyone ever order anything from videogamecentral.com?

Some people are saying that they're ok, others are saying that they suck. They still have the SF4 TE FightSticks up for pre-order, so something doesn't seem right, but I've been thinking about ordering one from them anyway. Anyone know what their deal is?
  15. Soniku

WTB: Xbox Console

My friend needs to buy a new Xbox since his old one broke... He'll buy it with or without controllers and cables, he doesn't care. He doesn't need a modded system or anything like that. PM me or whatever with a price, thanks!
  16. Soniku

Quite possibly the most well-directed video game trailer ever made...

HD Version SD Version
  17. Soniku

FS: Brand New 2-Slot MVS Marquee: Price Lowered

I'm selling a new 2-Slot MVS Marquee that I was going to use for a restoration project, but never got around to doing. It still has the protective paper and stuff on it and appears to be in perfect condition. I'm asking $50 shipped to the US (will ship internationally, but additional shipping...
  18. Soniku

Hard drives that only whine when they feel like it?

Ok, it's late, so I'll make this post short. Basically, I have a file server set up in my room. It's running Samba on Slackware 12.1, on an 80GB Segate hard drive on the primary IDE channel, with (at the moment) 2 WD 320GB Caviar hard drives on the secondary IDE channel. The compuer is an old...
  19. Soniku

Feedback Thread

DJ Long Cat sold me a remote board for my monitor, but you can't link feedback to threads outside of the selling forums, so I'm making this spam thread. Also, great seller by the way!
  20. Soniku

LF: Nyko Perfect Shot

My friend wants to buy the Nyko Perfect Shot for the Wii, but even the shadiest of websites are sold out. He doesn't care if it's new or used. PM me with an offer. Thanks!