Search results

1. Piratero

WTB:Used US Sega Saturn console

I'm doing Saturn dev, and the port on my Saturn has connection issues. I'm looking for a console with a working cart port, no rust. Basically a Saturn in good condition. Model 2 preferred. PayPal ready. I'm in California, US.
  2. Piratero

Moved to eBay: Dre Beats Pill 2.0

Moved to eBay.
  3. Piratero

WTB: Sega Genesis Model

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a Sega Genesis Model 1 (w/ the HDG writing near the cartridge port) in good condition. 1 original controller, official PSU, and A/V cables would be great. PayPal ready!
  4. Piratero

WTB: Nintendo 64

Hello everyone! I'm looking for an N64 (console only). No power adapter, A/V cables needed. Please look underneath and see if the serial number starts with NS133! If it does, PM me! PayPal ready!
  5. Piratero

WTB: NHL '97 (SNES)

Hello everyone. I'm looking for NHL '97 for the SNES. Gamer's condition. PayPal ready!
  6. Piratero

Looking to play PS2 games from HDD

Hello everyone. So my slim PS2 is on its last leg. It's starting to read discs very poorly now. And now I'm looking to play my games straight from the HDD. I'm looking to get a fat PS2. This is a rather loaded question, but which version of the PS2 should I get? I'm looking for a PS2 with the...
  7. Piratero

WTB: NES front-loader

Hello everyone! I'm in need of a 100% WORKING NES front-loader preferably with the ORIGINAL 72-pin connector. No rusting (I've seen some before). I don't need ANY connections; just the console! I live in the Bay Area (California) so I can probably even pick it up if you live near by. PayPal...
  8. Piratero

Gyromite NES Famicom converter!

You all know what it is! http://www.ebay.com/itm/NES-Gyromite-with-Famicom-converter-/321209321822?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123 If you don't, it lets you play Famicom carts on a NES!
  9. Piratero

WTB: NES Ghosts and Goblins

I'm looking for the cheapest possible. I don't care what the condition of the NES cart is as long as it works perfectly. I have a copy of the game, but it seems like the CHR-ROM is bad (works, but graphics are corrupted).
  10. Piratero

WTB: Sega Saturn keyboard (or keyboard adapter)

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a JP keyboard or US keyboard adapter for the Sega Saturn. I'm going to need it so I can do more testing on my library/OS. I'd prefer the keyboard adapter for now. I'm located in the US and I'm PayPal ready.
  11. Piratero

SOLD: ESPGaluda II kit (massive price drop!)

Let's cut to the chase here. Up for sale is a lovely ESPGaluda II purchased new in 2006 (or 2007, I don't remember). Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4 Image 5 Image 6 Image 7 $435 shipped Priority Mail with insurance, confirmation #, etc. in the United States. The works. PayPal ready!
  12. Piratero

SOLD: ESPGaluda II kit (massive price drop!)

Let's cut to the chase here. Up for sale is a lovely ESPGaluda II purchased new in 2006 (or 2007, I don't remember). Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4 Image 5 Image 6 Image 7 $435 shipped Priority Mail with insurance, confirmation #, etc. in the United States. The works. PayPal ready!
  13. Piratero

WTB: Official XBOX component cables!

Found!
  14. Piratero

For sale: US-NTSC RGB Nintendo 64 with Expansion Pak

All prices do not include shipping, but shipping in the U.S. should be cheap! For sale US-NTSC RGB (Grape Purple) Nintendo 64 with Expansion Pak [console only] ($95.00) Nintendo 64 RGB mod service [PM me for details] ($55.00 + shipping) FAQ Will you do any other kind of mods? Not at the...
  15. Piratero

SOLD: NEC PC Engine Duo RX

PLEASE READ MY SALE THREAD RULES PLEASE READ PayPal is preferred, but I also accept money orders. Please keep in mind that I will take a long time to cash in the money order International shipping is allowed, but be prepared to pay more for shipping. All items do not include the PayPal...
  16. Piratero

For sale: New Astro City cab in the Bay area!

SOLD!
  17. Piratero

WTB: Sega Dreamcast (US-NTSC)

WTB: Sega Dreamcast system and power cable only (US-NTSC) Location: California, United States Condition: Good GD-ROM drive, fully working and possibly in gamer's condition (no yellowing) or better Must be able to play back-ups! I can pay using PayPal or money order!
  18. Piratero

Found: US Nintendo 64 (N64) console only!

Found!
  19. Piratero

Dell PowerEdge 2650 Server for sale!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/sys/2926491978.html 'nuf said.
  20. Piratero

WTB: PlayStation games

I'm looking for Metal Gear Solid US (complete either black or GH) Powerslave US (complete) Fear Effect US (complete either black or GH) I can't emphasize that I'm looking for these games in pristine condition