Search results

1. T

Gone!

Gone! Thanks!
  2. T

All gone thanks!

All gone, thanks! Sorry to everyone interested. Better luck next time!
  3. T

LCD monitor for shmups question..

Hey guys, I'm almost done building my supergun, and now that I have a PGM system on the way I'm looking into getting some nice shmups (Dodonpachi 2 would be my choice for now anyway). I've thought out that the best solution for a cab-less person like me would be to get a LCD monitor that I can...
  4. T

Supergun question for pots on video lines..

Hi guys, I'm currently building my supergun (I finally have all the parts, and I'm waiting on a good buddy of mine to come over next weekend so we can just complete it) and I saw that on D-Lite's higher-end guns he put potentiometers on the Yr, Yb and Pb lines (or is it on the RGB before going...
  5. T

How much should I sell my AES stuff for?

Hi guys, I got an AES a few months back (after ~12 years of wanting one!) and I hadn't really considered the MVS route. Now that I've seen everything I can do with a gun and a MVS board, I'm the proud new owner of a MVS 1-slot, 5 MVS carts, an AW mobo and Neowave.. :) I'm looking to sell my...
  6. T

Supergun building questions

Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is the exact place to ask about this (if it's not then I'll gladly delete /move the post somewhere else), but I'm in the process of building a supergun and I'm wondering a few things. 1- So far, I've got my Jamma harness ordered from Bob Roberts and a Neobitz...
  7. T

WTB: Done thanks!

Thanks vwlunatic!
  8. T

Question regarding AES AC Adapter

Hi guys! This is my first post into this wonderful forum. I wanted a Neo Geo ever since I saw an ad in a magazine a little over 15 years ago, and I finally was able to purchase one last week. What I noticed, however, is that my AC adapter tends to get VERY hot. I'm actually afraid it'll blow...