Search results

1. H

SOLD!!!: SNES Classic Mini Edition

So the SNES Classic Mini release came and went, and in retrospect definitely a lot better then how the NES classic release did. My local store had 34 that that night which sold out that night even with only allowing one purchase per "paying" customer. As my brother already got one too, I'm...
  2. H

Does anyone remember the KOF XII MOOK, Those "NEW Character" Sprites...

So earlier the latest release of KOFi updated its art gallery with alot of unseen character art/sprites, which is cool in itself but does anyone remember the sprites of the "NEW" characters from the KOFXII mook? Or the fact they appear to be based off of Capcom Sprites. Chun-li Alex Anita...
  3. H

FS: $320 Best Buy GiftCard for $300

This item has been sold!
  4. H

FS: Modded Dreamcast Console

I'm coming up short on hours at work so I need to sell a few things to pay some upcoming bills. For sale is a modded US Dreamcast Console. It comes complete with all connection cords as well as two controllers, two vmu's, and two vibration packs. It's modded to run import discs upon loadup...
  5. H

FS: NINTENDO DS ZELDA LE LOT, 80gb PS3 LOT, DREAMCAST LOT, 32gb Ipod Touch

I need to pay off some school bills. Pictures are available upon request. Feel free to give offers Nintendo DS: Limited Edition Golden Zelda DS. Comes with DS, charger, LE feather stylus, Phantom Hour Glass game. $130 shipped 80gb PS3: 80gb ps3 software BC. comes with system, hookups...
  6. H

School Sale! DC Imports and PS1/PS2 games

Because I joined a college class late, I still owe money for one credit hour after financial aid. Anyway I have some SNK related DC imports and some PS/PS2 games for sale, they're of varying gaming conditions and should be fair priced. I'm at work at the moment but I'll be able to provide pics...
  7. H

Gamestop PS3 MvC2 question?

Even though the game came out earlier for download this just came out on sale today. I'm just curious for anyone that's bought it what it comes with since some people have been saying it comes with a manual while others been saying it just comes with redemption codes.
  8. H

King of Fighters 98: Ultimate Match for TAITO-TypeX

Go figure that SNK-P would release the arcade version on the TT2X's predecessor. Is the TT2X back compatible with TTX games? http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof98um/index.html
  9. H

MVS Sale. Bust A Move Again w/ MM. $125 shipped. 4 slot mobo- $150 shipped

Hey I've decided to get rid of a few spare MVS stuff that I'm not using at the moment in order to pay for school. Shipping is for the USPS w/ confirmation. I'll ship international or another carrier though it will cost extra. MVS Bust A Move Again- Blue cart, english label w/ serial #s. w/...
  10. H

Garou 15th Anniversary Website Update *3/22/06*

Well looks like this site's done being updated for the time being. They have the character roster finished up to Garou: MOTW and also added a bunch of desktop wallpapers. http://www.garou15th.com/index.php
  11. H

Some SNK-P Website Updates

Looks like they've finally updated the KOF10th and Samurai Spirits official sites to include KOFXI and Samurai Spirits Tenka respectively. Well I guess its official, the puppet girl's name is Botan. http://www.kof10th.com/top_j.html http://www.samuraispirits-official.com/top.html
  12. H

SSVS & BAM:A, Boot or No Boot

I just recently bought a Samurai Shodown 5 Special cart from Excellentcom and a Bust a Move: Again cart here on the forums. I'm thinking that their both authentic, but anyway I want your opinions. SSVS BAM:A I'm sorry about the crappy pics, my digital camera isn't that good.
  13. H

Quick Question About Excellentcom

This is about the first time I've actually bought something through this site. I'm just asking if they confirm your order when use paypal automatically or do you have to also fax that order sheet they email to you?
  14. H

Garou 15th Anniversary site

I don't know if its been mentioned already but here's a link to the Garou 15th anniversary site.
  15. H

My College's internet is blocking Neo-Geo.com

Well looks like my college is putting up some new internet security firewall or something. Occasionally this will come up while surfing this site but I find it ironic that it comes up when I'm trying to look up something not game related(the link in the pic is an exception).
  16. H

KOF's Year End Party: Ginza

Looks like a few interesting things will come out of this, I just hope that KOF XII news comes around soon. It looks there's going to be a test corner for Maximum Impact: Regulation A. They removed the pic of Ash's alternate costume though they just recently put up one of what I'm guessing is...
  17. H

Merge/Remove Some Lik-sang Threads

There seems be a rampage of duplicate "Lik-Sang-out of business" threads right now.
  18. H

WTB: Biohazard: Code Veronica DC (JP)

I ended up accidentally breaking in half the 2nd disc of my japanese Biohazard: Code Veronica for the dreamcast. All I'm wanting to buy is either a stand alone disc-2, or if that isn't possible this game for a relatively inexpensive price. Thanks, JC
  19. H

May you move this thread.

Can you move this Mame32 questionaire thread from the tech support to unrelated forums since this isn't a hardware issue. The original person who asked started this thread has already been directed to a place where it can be answered. It has since been talking about what emulator works the...
  20. H

Metal-Slug Soldier

Looks like SNKP has another Metal-Slug game for Japanese cell-phones. Leona and Robert make their return in this sequel to MS:Survivor. http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/mobile/i-mode/king-apri.php#soldier Another note, the metalslug10th website has also been updated to include the good's...