Search results

1. A

art contest?

hi all- was wondering if anyone knows of any up coming art contest... thanks A
  2. A

new neo game??

im not sure if anyone knows, but are there ways to make a new game for the neo geo?i know a company made last hope a little while ago, but is it difficult to make one as far as the programming side of it? i actually had a cool idea for a game, and as an artist, i drew up concept art for it...
  3. A

WTB: mvs carts. - cab power supply, etc..

looking for: mvs carts: -kizuna encounter - ss2 -ss3 or 4 -eight man -real bout fatal fury 2 -street slam cab parts: -power supply - snap switch(cherry) -side art thanks for looking!!
  4. A

want to buy: a gp2x system!!

hello all, im looking to buy a gp2x system. anyone have one to sell or knows someone that does? please send me a pm. thanks adrian
  5. A

neo geo cd inserts???

does anyone know where i can print outs of neo geo cd inserts?? or are they unavailable anywhere??? thanks
  6. A

fs: great aes games!!! eight man, mutation nation....

hello! i have some nice aes games here for sale. if anyone is interested, please pm me with offers. i can work with a fair price!! thanks! mutation nation(dogtag) eight-man(dogtag) cyber-lip robo army(no manual) (sold!)
  7. A

f.s:boxed aes system/ aes games!!!

neo geo aes system: the system has been modded with s-video and stereo hookups. it also has the univers bios chip version 2.0 and the resest button glows blue when the power is on. the system is in very good condition with no scuff marks. the logo has no signs of ware. serial # on the system...
  8. A

im looking for bleach ds

hi anyone have bleach ds they want to sell ? please pm me!!! i also have some aes games that i will trade! check out the list in my selling thread!
  9. A

aes system and games on ebay!!

here are links to my auctions ....check it out!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&item=170033343960&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1...
  10. A

more airbrushed neo stuff!!!

hello again i just finished airbrushing a neo controller. terry bogard theme!! it still needs to be clear coated, then its for sale or off to ebay. here is a pic....http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h237/adrianjf/terrystick.jpg
  11. A

airbrushed neo geo stick

hey everyone i started this project a couple nights ago, and now its done! a terry bogard neo stick airbrushed by my self. all thats left is the clear coat. it is for sale if anyone is interested, or i might post it up on ebay. i have recently finished a 2 slot shell that i did for...
  12. A

anyone need airbrush art on your neo!!??

hello everyone!!,....i do custom airbrushing on neo geo hardware shells..all custom work.! (aes , mvs, joysticks, etc..) let me know i you are interested...pm me for more info and prices. thanks, adrian (neo-brush) here are some work in progress pics...
  13. A

chicago wizard world!!

anyone in the area going to the chicago wizard word comic con?
  14. A

wtb. aes and mvs system shells ...

im looking for neo geo system shell casings. aes , mvs or even controller shells. doesnt matter if it has scratches or cracks. i am using them to airbrush on so condition of the shell will not show. pm me if you have one you want to get rid of. im also airbrushing neo stuff on request...
  15. A

wtb: samurai spirits/ shodown

im looking to buy samurai spirits/ shodown 1 and/ or 3 (aes). would like either one nice and complete. pm me if you have one to sell. thanks!!
  16. A

fs: boxed game systems

i have the following items for sale. please pm me with offers. thanks! boxed and complete turbografx 16 system w/ keith courage and bonks adventure 1&2 boxed and complete sega saturn system boxed and complete mario paint kit w/ stratagy book boxed and complete atari jaguar system w/...
  17. A

ds lite for fathers day!!

hello friends yesterday i got a ds lite for fathers days from my girlfriend. woohhooo! i love it. i owned the origanal ds when it first came out, but sold it for a psp.boooooo..nothing impressed me with the psp. so, i sold that and got a couple of aes games on ebay. that was about 3 months...
  18. A

supergun casing??

hello im trying to design an sg casing. im going to plastic- putty fill some of the grooves and little vents to give it more of a sleek look. then i will basecoat it white and airbrush a slick futuristic or biomechanical design on it. now, im fairly new at the whole supergun thing. my...
  19. A

wtb:supergun

im looking to buy a supergun or parts for one. doesnt have to be super fancy. s- video would be nice and something i could hook up a kick harness to( need it for jamma boards and atomiswave mostly). i will settle for the insides of a sg. casing doesnt matter. i have a design in mind for...
  20. A

check out this video

this video reminds me off my favorite neo geo game! http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h237/adrianjf/?action=view&current=bannedcommercials-japanesebaseball.flv plays perfect on my pc, but when i uploaded it into photobucket, the audio is off by a few seconds. any ideas?