Search results

1. Z

For Sale Nintendo Wii and Extras *Price Drop*

I am selling my barely used Nintendo Wii. I even have the original box. 1 Console 2 Controllers 2 Nun Chucks 1 Classic Controller 1 Component AV Cable 1 Standard AV Cable 1 Sensor Bar 1 Stand 1 AC Adapter 1 Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess 1 Wii Sports 1 1GB memory card Original Box $300...
  2. Z

For Sale Neo Geo 4 Slot Arcade Machine MVS-4-25 ver 3 *North Georgia*

I am selling my Neo. I just don't have time to play anymore. Its an MVS-4-25 version 3. Its in great shape. The control panel is shinny and new looking. I have replaced the joy sicks with Sanwas with the octangle restrictor. They where mounted using custom made adapters. In no way was the...
  3. Z

Big MVS Sale Selling My Carts

All prices include shipping and handling in the U.S. Paypal preferred but will take money order. -KoF98 (English with serials) - $40 -White Generic Neo Geo MM - $15 -Garou: Mark of the Wolves (English with serials) + Shock, Insert, MM - $125 SOLD -Metal Slug X (English with serials) +...
  4. Z

CPS2 Boot Test Menu Problem

I recently sold an Phoenixed CPSII board and for some reason the buyer saids when he turns it on connnected to his A board it boot into the phoenix menu then when he exits that it then boots into the CPSII test menu. He can run the memtests and they all come back clean as well as view the...
  5. Z

Corey's Big Neo MVS Sale w/ Marquees *PRICE DROP*

Here is my current carts for sale I accept paypal and ship UPS. All prices include shipping in US international will be extra. Samurai Shodown I US with serials and Marquee - $20 Shipped Samurai Shodown III US with serials and Marquee - $30 SOLD Samurai Shodown II US with serials and...
  6. Z

FS: Alien Vs Predator Blue B Board *Phoenix Edition* PRICE DROP

For sale Alien Vs Predator Blue B board Phoenixed Edition. This is an ultra rare CPS II game. This one has been Phoenixed and will NEVER suicide. Also includes a marquee and manual. AvP B Board - $200 shipped AvP B + A Board - $230 Shipped Will entertain cash offers. No Trades...
  7. Z

FS: iBook 1.25ghz, 512mb, 60G, CDRW/DVD combo, 12", 3-5 hr. battery life

For sale iBook G4 1.25Ghz 512MB of RAM 60GB Harddrive CDRW/DVD 12" Screen 3-4 hr. of Battery Life Incudes OSX 10.4.6 iLife 06 iWork 06 Asking $775 shipped or best offer http://www.sigil.org/~sarumont/images/iBook/
  8. Z

FS: Alien Vs Predator Blue B Board w/ Marquee

For sale Alien Vs Predator CPS 2 Blue board with marquee. Game fully working and battery is still good. It is orginal battery but game plays fine. Screen shot is a photo of the game working in my cab for proof. Game is US and has free play mode. It still even has the capcom warrenty...
  9. Z

On Ebay: MVS Carts SSVS + others *1 Day Left*

I am selling some MVS carts on ebay plus a SSVS Kit. Check out the link for what I am selling. I will be adding more later. Forum memeber in the US get free shipping on buy it now. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZzer010gic
  10. Z

FS: Samurai Shodown V Special Kit *Complete* Added Price

I am considering selling my SSVS kit. It is compete with everything that came from SNK. 2x Flyers 2x Sticker Sets 1x Dip Sheet 1x Game 1x Kitbox with orginal Label. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/Zer010giC/Top_Cart.jpg http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/Zer010giC/Stickers.jpg...
  11. Z

Any one purchased from tri-stategamesupply

I recently made a ebay purchase from them. They only take money orders. I sent my payment and it was recived about a week ago. I have not recived my package yet and they wont respond to emails. Any ideas? Corey
  12. Z

Sanwa Joysticks in My BigRed 4 Slot

Well I did it I put 2 Sanwa JLF in my Big Red 4 slot. These are the ones that normally don’t fit. I fabricated two adapters to get them to fit without any modifications to the CP and I think they look damn sexy. Figured I would show them off and see what people think.
  13. Z

No Neo Geo Startup Splash Screen on Boot

When I start my 4 slot big red recently I noticed I am nolonger getting the Neo Geo spashscreen with neo music. It just boots directly to the first game. Any one else have this happen is this normal or is somthing wrong. I just think this is odd. I am running UniBios 2.0. Also when I put...
  14. Z

FS: Corey's Selling thread for Console Accessories

Here are some console accessories I need to sell. 1 - Xecuter 2 series programer - $15 Shipped 1 - Sony PS2 DVD remote - $15 Shipped For international there will be aditional costs. Corey
  15. Z

FS: Modded Xbox W/ Xecuter 2 Lite, 120gb, and other Goodies $250 SOLD

Ok I have for sale an Modded Xbox version 1 with and Xecuter Lite 2.4 (I think). Features and Goodies included: Samsung Drive - most compatible and fastest drive for the Xbox 120GB Hard Drive - this is lockable and is 7200RPM Xecuter Lite 2.4 - this chip can be disabled (so you play Xbox...
  16. Z

WTB: Last Blade 2

Looking for a copy loose or kit of Last Blade 2 in english if jap I am willing to buy loose.
  17. Z

WTB: Matrimelee

I am looking for a copy of Matrimelee loose or kit does not matter.
  18. Z

Happ Perfect 360 Wiring (Where to steal +5V)

I am thinking about getting a Happ Perfect 360 for my big red 4 slot but I need to know where I can steal the 5v needed to power them. I was thinking that one of the red wires atached to the player credit counter display (asuming its 5V) could be tapped to supply power to the joystick and the...
  19. Z

Mounting Sanwa JLF-TP-8Y in a BigRed MVS

I am wanting to swap my joysticks in my 4 Slot Big Red MVS for some Sanwa JLF-TP-8Y and was curious how I would go about mounting them? Would I need any kind of mounting plate or can I use the 4 screw holes on the plastic part of the stick and will they line up correctly with the holes in my...
  20. Z

Sanwa Bat Top Joysticks

Has any one had any experience with the Sanwa Bat Top Joysticks? I saw some on ebay and I am looking for the ultimate fighter stick. Here is the ebay link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6259833980&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1