Search results

1. S

[WTB] Memory card reader and Large marquees.

Looking for a complete memory card reader, and also the speakers wires. large marquees for fighting games in good shape too. thanks.
  2. S

[WTB] Neo Geo Flyers

Looking to buy a big lot of flyers for fighting games. also interested in fighting art setエs thanks
  3. S

[WTT] NINJA MASTERS MVS KIT

Hello all looking to trade this kit for a lot of large marquees or complete art set´s of fighting games. the kit is match serial and is in very good condition, the box has a minor marks stickers is in awesome shape
  4. S

[WTB] SNK cabinet parts

Hello all i looking for this parts to complete a cabinet, hope you can help me. credit counter wired 4 slot memory card reader complete and if you have more parts in nice shape i can be interested. thanks.
  5. S

Help with Super Neo 29 type2 CPO

Hello All. i looking for the art of this cabinet and i canエt find anything, someone can hep me with it please. thanks
  6. S

[WTB] Looking for Fighting games art setエs.

Hello all. looking to buy a lot of art set, must be complete and excellent condition, i really want big lots, i pay very good for all of them :) give pics with your stuff and price. thanks.
  7. S

[WTB] MVS KITエS and some art set pieces

Hello, i looking for this MVS kitエs, complete and match serial LAST BLADE 2 BREAKERS REVENGE NINJA MASTERS also i looking for this parts of the art setエs Garou mini marquee (JAP) Breakers Revenge mini marquee hope can help me with it.
  8. S

WTB- MVS art set´s

Hello i´m looking for complete or partial art set´s for kof, fatal fury, aof, samsho and ninja masters art set´s. hope you can help me with it, also i can be interested in large marquees for this games. thanks.
  9. S

Street Fighter Complet Comic Collection.

Hello friends, i need some cash and for that reason i sell my comic collection. all the comics are new and in exellent shape, everything comes with bag protector and board. i´ll include in the limited portfolio, signed for Alvin Lee, is very rare and limited. in the lot you can find very rare...
  10. S

WANTED STREET FIGHTER NUBITECH WIRELESS CONTROLLERS

Hello. i´m looking for the 3 controllers evil ryu, sagat, cammy. i like this ones, please PM me if you want sell any of this.
  11. S

(wanted) street fighter IV limited edition comic

i looking for this one, is the limited comic, it comes with the game in target stores i think. if anyone have it,i´ll pay for it very well
  12. S

wanted zelda limited editions

i´m looking for the 3 limited edition boxes,twilight princess tin case,gameboy advance sp limited and signed shigeru miyamoto and nintendo ds silver phantom hourglass pack. please if you have any of this and you are interested to sell just PM me. thanks.
  13. S

FS STREET FIGHTER COMIC COLLECTION

Hello friends here i offer my street fighter comic collection is very complete with a very special issues it includes some comic-com excluisive comics. here is some pics and description if you need more pics just let me know send me a PM if you are interested. 0 cover A (San Diego Comic...
  14. S

street fighter ultimate edition comic wanted

please any one can help me to find this edition. i looking arround in internet but i can´t find.
  15. S

what is this? NEW PIC

i have this coin time ago and i don´t know if is original or what . please giveme your opinions.
  16. S

selling my last SNK trading cards

i´m selling the last trading cards i have. the shipping is no included . send me PM if you are interested. thanks. the cards i have is: snk round 1: $60 snk round 2: $60 kof 98: $60 kof 99: $25 samurai shodown: $60 kof 94: $25
  17. S

selling my legend of zelda collection.

hello i´m selling all mi legend of zelda collection i´ll post some pics but i don´t have any one of the japanese games or the last games i bought if you want can contact with me by messenger darkbatousay@hotmail.com. link´s awakening pal y jp link´s awakening DX pal,pal australian y jp...
  18. S

zelda guide wanted.................

i´m looking for the four swords/link to the past GBA oficial guide for nintendo also the minish cap.
  19. S

looking for zelda games and guides

i´m looking for the this items in trade i offer trading cards,MVS kit´s and games. bye.
  20. S

selling some SNK stuff "cards,toys and some mvs games"

i selling all my trading cards collectionit come with this: SAMURAI SHODOWN TOYS: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f71/seijurou/selling%20cards/IM000718.jpg SAMURAI SHODOWN MVS GAMES: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f71/seijurou/selling%20cards/IM000715.jpg...