Search results

1. B

WTB: Atomiswave Dolphin Blue Kit

Hello. I am looking for a complete, boxed, original Atomiswave Dolphin Blue kit in nice condition. Please let me know if you have one for sale and would be willing to ship to the United States. Thank you.
  2. B

WTB: Pocket Tennis NGP B&W Euro English

Hello. I am looking for a minty complete copy of Pocket Tennis for the NGP black and white, Euro/English version only. If you have one for sale, please PM me. Thank you.
  3. B

WTB: Pocket Tennis NGP Euro/Asian English Mint

Hello. I am looking for a mint or new complete copy of Pocket Tennis for the Neo Geo Pocket in English. This is the original monochrome release, not the later color version. Please message me if you have a copy for sale. I do not want or need a Japanese version or copies that aren't really...
  4. B

WTB: Pocket Tennis B&W Euro/English and Some Mint US AES Titles

Hello. I am looking for a mint or new complete Euro/English copy of Pocket Tennis black and white for the Neo Geo Pocket. I am also looking for Baseball Stars 2, 2020 Super Baseball, Mutation Nation, King of Monsters 2, Ninja Commando, Real Bout FF, Samurai Shodown 3 and 4 and Wind Jammers...
  5. B

WTB: NGP Pocket Tennis English B&W

I am looking for a mint/complete or new copy of the English version of Pocket Tennis for the Neo Geo Pocket. Please let me know if you have one for sale. I understand the value and won't lowball you. Thank you.
  6. B

FS: Samurai Spirits IV JP Neo Geo CD Mint Complete

I have a complete (game, jewel case, spine card, instructions, rear insert and 3/4 of the original outer wrap) copy of Samurai Spirits IV JP for the Neo Geo CD for sale in mint condition. I am the original owner, and I bought it new from NCSX. I played it once and carefully put it back in the...
  7. B

FS: Samurai Spirits 4 Neo CD JP Mint Complete $25 Shipped in the US

I have the following for sale cheap: Samurai Spirits 4 (Neo Geo CD, JP), Mint, played twice, complete with original case, spine card, manual and even includes most of the original Y Fold wrapping. $25 includes shipping in the US. Shipping worldwide at cost, but I will subsidize $4 of the...
  8. B

WTB: Iron Clad, Pulstar (US, CD) and Pocket Tennis (Euro B&W)

I am looking for sealed copies of Iron Clad for the Neo Geo CD and Pulstar for the Neo Geo CD (US/English Version), as well as a mint or new Pocket Tennis (Euro/English) for the Neo Geo Pocket B&W. I know these are hard to find and will pay accordingly. Please send me a message if you have any...
  9. B

WTB: Pocket Tennis NGP B&W Euro/English

I am looking for a new or mint Pocket Tennis for the Neo Geo Pocket, black and white, European/English version. I'm not looking for the Japanese version at this time. Please let me know if you have this game for sale. Thank you.
  10. B

WTB: Baseball Stars, Pocket Tennis, NG Cup '98 Plus Asian/English Versions

I am looking for the black and white NGP games Baseball Stars, Pocket Tennis and Neo Geo Cup '98 Plus in the Asian/English versions in mint or new condition. Please message me if you have these for sale. Thank you.
  11. B

FS: Japanese Neo Geo CD games and one AES Title

I have the following four items for sale. Shipping at cost and I can take Paypal, Money Order or Check. Thank you. Samurai Showdown 4 Neo Geo CD Japanese Version mint with spine card and most of outer wrap $25 Double Dragon Neo Geo CD Japanese Version mint with spine card and most of outer...
  12. B

WTB: Baseball Stars and Pocket Tennis NGP B&W Asian/Euro

I am looking for the Euro/Asian English versions of Baseball Stars and Pocket Tennis mint/new for the black and white Neo Geo Pocket. Please contact me if you have these and are interested in selling them. Thank you.
  13. B

WTB: Iron Clad Neo Geo CD Sealed and 4 Older AES Games

I am looking for a mint factory sealed Iron Clad for the Neo Geo CD and mint or sealed US AES cartridges of Mutation Nation, Eight Man, League Bowling and 2020 Baseball. Please let me know if you have any of these for sale or know someone who does. Thank you.
  14. B

FS: Gamer Condition AES US Carts

I have nine gamer or better condition Neo Geo AES carts for sale as follows: Nam 75 SOLD Super Spy (sealed, NOS, but I hear a piece of tray rattling around, so assume cracked tray) SOLD Fatal Fury 2 (NOS, but insert has a lot a wear) Magician Lord SOLD King of Monsters SOLD Blue's Journey...
  15. B

FS: Super Dodgeball MVS Kit

Complete English kit with new art set. Box and cartridge serial number match. The cartridge has some insertion scratches, but the box looks almost new. Please e-mail me for photos. Asking $125 plus shipping. Thank you. SOLD. Thank you to everyone for their interest.
  16. B

WTB: A Few Mint US AES Carts

I am looking for League Bowling (DT), Mutation Nation, Wind Jammers, Eightman, Burning Fight and Ninja Commando in mint condition for the AES. I am a serious buyer, so if you have these titles in mint shape and are looking to sell, please let me know. Thank you.
  17. B

WTB: Eight Man and League Bowling Mint or Sealed

Still looking for both titles, US versions only. Please, if you don't have them or don't want to sell them, please don't respond. Thank you.
  18. B

FS: Sanyo 3do TRY and Taiko Drum PSX JP

I have a mint in the box Sanyo 3do TRY system complete in the box with manual for sale for $200. I also have a copy of the Japanese version of Taiko Drum Master brand new with the pack-in controller. The box has a small dent on one corner. I'm looking for $50 for Taiko. Please e-mail me at...
  19. B

WTB: Eight Man and League Bowling Mint or Sealed

I am looking for the US AES versions of Eight Man and League Bowling in true mint condition or new/sealed. Please e-mail me if you have either game for sale. Thank you. bojay1997@aol.com
  20. B

WTB: Eightman and League Bowling US Home Carts

I am looking for US versions of League Bowling and Eight Man on home cart. I only want mint/collector's quality copies complete with mint case, insert and instructions. Please e-mail me if you can help. Thank you.