Search results

1. I

Why no Iori in kof94???

Hey ppl y is there no Iori in kof94?
  2. I

Help against GORO,CLARK and CHRIS...

Hello people i actually started playing KOF since 99 and now recently i have started playing KOF98 and the trouble is that i just can't seem to defeat Goro,Clark and Chris.Could u all tell me the characters who can defeat them and what type of strategy would be effective against them?Thanx.
  3. I

Explain this...

http://www.holoo.com/kof/download/movie/99/Terry.rm Thanx.
  4. I

Most Famous Character...

Who do u guys think is the most famous game character from the following games:- KOF=Iori,Kyo,and Benimaru. Aof=Ryo,Robert and King. F.F=Terry,Andy,Joe,Kim and Mai. S.S=Genjuro and Haomaru. M.K=Whichever character u prefer. World Heroes=Hanzo and Fuma. R.S=Batsu and Kyosuke. Tekken=Jin...
  5. I

Projectiles...

Terry Bogard=Power Wave.Power Geyser. Leona=The Ball(hold back then forward A or C). Athena and Bao=Psyco Ball and Psyco Shoot. Takuma,Robert and Ryo=Haoshoken. King=Double Strike. Chin=DM(in which he spits a flame out). Joe Higashi=The Tornadoes.DM and SDM as well. Benimaru=Raijinken and...
  6. I

Kyo or Iori...

Who do u guys think is better,according to every detail about them?In terms of strength,flames,DMs,SDMs,hairstyle,clothes,personality,style,fighting style etc. I personally think it is Iori.
  7. I

France vs Kuwait Tourney vids...

Don't u guys think that it's become too long?Come on Gunsmith,FCL,Dog where r the movies?Put them up,please.And two more things.How do i get my avatar?And what does Shingo say to Iori in Kof2k after they square off against each other?Thanx.I think this is a good way to avoid spamming.What do u...
  8. I

Iori's red hair and tied up legs...

Hey guys,can n e one please tell me why Iori has red hair and why does he tie both of his legs with that rope?Thanx.By the way one more thing.What does Shingo say to Iori in 2000 when they square off against each other? ------------------ It's like i'm assisting suicide.Hate not me,hate your...
  9. I

White-Tower???Maan,Winstar...

What happened guys?What's wrong with white-tower? ------------------ It's like i'm assisting suicide.Hate not me,hate your weakness.