Search results

1. D

2 King of Fighters fans pulling off something stupid.

http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=qXfgiOx-GDY&search=King%20of%20fighters Still kinda cool, crazy, hilarious, and dumb at the same time.
  2. D

Will Samurai Spirits Tenka get a X-Box release as well?

Or just a PS2 exclusive? Any news on this? Or will it goto the 360 if they do plan on releasing for microsoft?
  3. D

Check this guy out

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-NEO-GEO-Garou-Mark-of-the-Wolves-U-S-A-E-S-Cart_W0QQitemZ8243525511QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Also, read his question/response at the bottom. Do anyone here know him? And check out his other items for sale.
  4. D

The greatest little Hobbit ever known~

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1189977381292772054&q=bilbo+baggins
  5. D

Something wrong with a AES game I bought. Need help a.s.a.p.

So I purchased SamSho III. Recieved it today. I plugged it into my AES system, when I start it up, all I saw was this heavily green pixalated screen. I tried hitting the reset button. Then, the whole screen turned blue. This never happened with the other 4 AES games I had. They all load...
  6. D

What would guys rate the condition for this specific game?

I'm thinking about selling it, but unsure exactly what I should rate for the conditions for the outside case and insert, incase I sell it to some anal person, and they may complain about not accurately describing the condition and such. And what do you think is the best price to sell this? The...
  7. D

Question about those baggies that comes with AES games.

I seen some AES games sold without the little baggies for the manuals. Were there some games that didn't come with a baggie, or did the sellers just throw them away and such. And are they really necessary, unless you're really anal about them? Cheers.
  8. D

FS:Neo Geo JPN AES system and Real Bout JPN AES

I have 2 AES systems at the moment, and there's no need for 2, so I'm selling one away. The Neo Geo system comes with the original matching serial box, baggies, all the neccesary hook ups, the system, and the old style controller. Only thing missing is the manual. Conditions: Neo Geo...
  9. D

FS:My entire PSX/PS2 collection.

Yep, considering I'm into the Neo Geo AES now, I'll need all the money I can get. Besides, I never touched or played these games for years now(Other than testing them before I put them up here). No regrets here. Here are what I'm ONLY selling all at once. They all work. Make an offer. Paypal...
  10. D

Fatal Fury Special. That damn good?

After reading the reviews on this site, I'm getting that impression. Other than those 2 people, what do you guys think? Does it measure up to, say... The Real Bout series? I just bought it from the Neo Store(Finally found the bloody thing in mint condition shape), and I can't wait to hear and...
  11. D

Sold

Sold.
  12. D

Any news on the Garou Retsuden Pack for the PS2?

It's coming out around 2006. But, will they include the "Real bout" series in there as well as Fatal Fury Special? Or only Fatal Fury 1, 2, and 3?
  13. D

3 pictures that makes me want NGBC even more now.

Only 9 days away for the PS2 release! Anyone pre-ordered theirs yet?
  14. D

How many of you have AES cases that has broken off plastics inside?

Does it bother you? Do you exchange it to another snap-on case and such, or just leave it be. Also, is this a common problem? Cheers.
  15. D

WTB:Real Bout Special, JPN AES

It must be original, complete, and in mint condition. No tears, color fadings, marks, smudges, scratches, etc... Around the 8/10-9/10 condition would be great. Please provide a pic if you're willing to sell as well. Thank you.
  16. D

Anyone bought anything from nazca-corporation?

I just purchased a game from him. Just wondering what your experience was with him if you bought anything from him in the past. Cheers.
  17. D

Groove on Fight or Matrimelee?

Both of them are from the Power Instinct series. For the people who had the chance to play both of them, which do you prefer? Cheers.
  18. D

Yet another question concerning AES carts.

I'm going to get Real Bout Fatal Fury soon. From all the pics I saw, the cart doesn't have that yellow sticker beneath the game lable. But this one does: Is it a re-released version or something? Is it legit? Cheers.
  19. D

Can someone help me with this item?

What's that little lump in the mid right end side of the AES case? Is that normal for some case to have that? Cheers.
  20. D

WTB:KOF 98 JPN AES.

I'm looking for it in complete, original, and in mint condition. No color fadings, rips, wrinkles, smudges, or anything. If anyone is willing to sell it in the conditions stated above, please let me know and name your price. Cheers.