Search results

1. S

The pictures that I promised you ;)

Okay.... here is what I look like! Ignore the messy room. These were taken in my friend's room... It was a spur of the moment thing and we just started snapping pictures... I think that we can do images here...since we can have tags... I don't like this one very much... but it's a picture...
  2. S

HI! *waves*

Hi, when I first came here I stuck mainly to the War room... I love to flame...That is just something that I find fun and entertaining. But it looks like I gave a very very bad first impression so allow me to start over. My name is Stephanie if that isn't obvious. I am 19 years old and my...
  3. S

This poem is a bit disturbing... you may not want to read it....*Beware* (no title)

Fuck her long and hard tonight Lie moaning and writhing atop her sheets Forget for an hour what is right Increasing in tempo as her heart beats Hold her bucking hips between your palms Stare at the fire blazing in her blue eyes Is her growing wetness a healing balm? Do you feel me when you...
  4. S

"I Love Everything About You"

I love the way your hands smell Like fresh shit rotting in the sun The way they caress my breasts And leave behind a trail of sticky sweat I love the way your eyes glow With anger when you see me The way they narrow into slits Each time that I walk by I love to feel you touch me With the...
  5. S

"Coded"

Encrypted messages lie on the table Sought only by meaningless glances Suspicion floats through the air Were they coded with intent? Eyes roam the room seeking rest Spotting foamy cushions Sitting in a corner Rest becomes a need Lying still, not breathing Feeling all the angst Disguised...