Search results

1. C

FS: Mark of the Wolves and The Last Blade 2 NA for DC

Hello! I'm selling some Dreamcast games that I think would be of interest to the Neo Geo crowd! Both are complete and in great shape! The Last Blade 2 - 50 Mark of the Wolves - 85 Pics: http://imgur.com/a/lCWaf Post or PM me with offers! Thanks for looking!
  2. C

FS: KOF 2003 w/ Shockbox and Blazing Star w. Shockbox (repro label)

Hello! I'm selling a copy of KOF 2003 and Blazing Star! KOF 2003 comes with everything but the cardboard box. I have some extra stickers of sorts that have the move lists as well that came with the kit. They aren't in the picture though. Blazing Star works beautifully, repro label though...
  3. C

Neo Geo CD system with 6 games!

A Neo Geo CD system with a bunch of great games: Magician Lord (with spine) Metal Slug 2 The Last Blade Ninja Combat Top Hunter Crossed Swords Includes AC adapter and two Neo Geo pads! All the games are pristine by the way. I've really hardly ever used the system so it works well and has...
  4. C

Neo Geo 64 (rev 1) with Samurai Showdown 64 2.

All Sold! Thanks for looking guys!
  5. C

Neo Geo 64 (Rev 1) with Samurai Showdown 64 2

I have a Neo Geo 64 with SS64 2 that works perfectly, but I just never use it, so let's find it a great home! I would be willing to sell it for $75 Shipped in the US. If you are international, we might be able to figure something out. I take paypal and I ship basically the next day or so...
  6. C

neo geo 64 rev 1 sound question!

I'm having a hard time finding out which molex connector I need to hook up my speakers to the rev 1 board. I've been to radio shack and only found 6/9/12 pin molex connectors. Anybody have any advice?
  7. C

Metal Slug 2 resetting woes

I have a few questions about my MVS setup, and I hope you guys can answer them. I have a MVS 2 slot, and I'm using a Clarion Joyride RGB -> NTSC converter, and a rather small power supply from a computer. Now, my friend set everything up for me, and most of my games work just fine (and they...
  8. C

Playing Neo Geo 64 at home

Ok, I am about to purchase a neo geo 64, but what do I need to play it at home? Well more specifically, what do i need to play a medium res game on my TV? And are there any diagrams to make a RGB to NTSC converter for medium res games?
  9. C

Samurai Showdown V special

I'm looking for a copy of this game for the MVS. It would be nice if it came with everything, but if not, it's no problem, I really just want the game more so than everything else that comes with it. Thanks!
  10. C

Using a PS1 as an encoder.

Ok, I have a 2 slot, some games, controllers, a computer power supply, and all I need to get working last is an encoder so I can play games on TV. Now, I know the 1001 models of the ps1 use the 1645 chip that encodes the ps1 RGB into the proper signals. I know a bit about electronics, but from...