Search results

1. 360heelflip

Anyone in Australia able to consolize a 4 slot

Does anyone know of someone here in Australia that is capable to fully consolize a 4 slot MVS?
  2. 360heelflip

2 Player Atomiswave SD cab for sale Australia

Have a mint 2 Player Atomiswave SD cab for sale here in Melbourne Australia. Monitor is totally free from any image burn or wobbling picture. I also had a select button added for a 4 slot NEO-GEO MVS board. Selling for $1,200 Australian, pick-up is fine or will shipping anywhere in Australia at...
  3. 360heelflip

4 slot MB (uni-bios) and 33 MVS carts for sale (list/prices/photos)

I'm regretfully selling off my MVS carts (all original - NO BOOTS, tested, working and obtained through reputable members here on the forums) and my 4 slot MB with uni-bios. I need to get the dentist asap due to a broken tooth and I'm up for some serious $$$..... I'm in australia and willing to...
  4. 360heelflip

Atomiswave SD Monitor/Chassis recapping

I'm looking at having my Atomiswave SD monitor and Chassis recapped and wanted to know what recap kit I need to buy and from where? Here's the details: Monitor: WEI-YA M3192D Chassis: WEI-YA C3912DB Thanks! Someone else is going to do the recapping for me
  5. 360heelflip

WTB: Blue's Journey,Magician Lord & Burning Fight MVS

After 100% original and working loose MVS carts of the following: Blue's Journey Magician Lord Burning Fight English or Japanese label, doesn't matter. Don't have to be collectors condition, but don't want totally hammered carts either. Perfer to buy all three from one seller. Thanks!
  6. 360heelflip

BOXED JPN NEO-GEO AES + 2 GAMES 4 TRADE

I have a great condition JPN AES with very little scratches and fade, also has original style controller with a little fade on the logo and the ball on the stick has little cracking. All items are in complete working order. Also comes with box and all original paper work. The box has a small...
  7. 360heelflip

BURZUM - BELUS

Surprised how good this album is!! Going to buy the vinyl version for sure!!
  8. 360heelflip

WTB: Waku Waku 7 (JPN) MVS cart - loose

Just parted with my AES Waku Waku 7, so now I need an loose (JPN) Waku Waku 7 MVS cart. Doesn't have to be collectors condition, but I don't want a totally hammered cart either. Must be %100 working and NOT a boot!
  9. 360heelflip

TRADED

TRADED :D
  10. 360heelflip

Wanted loose MVS carts

Originals only and 100% working. Don't have to be collecters condition, but don't want totally hammered games either. Japanese carts are totally fine! Games marked with a * are top priority. What I'm after: Blazing Star * Waku Waku 7 * Twinkle Star Sprites * SNK VS Capcom * Sengoku 1 Metal...
  11. 360heelflip

Suomi is amazing!!

In Helsinki at the moment (been here almost 2 weeks so far) and love it! Can't wait to move over here! Off to Turku tomorrow and working our way up. Not looking forward to going back to Australia in a little over two weeks.... :/
  12. 360heelflip

Super Neo 29 2 Player CP artwork

Does anyone have a high quality PDF of the artwork for a 2 player Super NEO 29 CP? I want to get one printed. Cheers!
  13. 360heelflip

WTB: Atomiswave SD Marquee Holder

Title says it all! Any chance someone has one for sale, or knows where I can find one? Cheers!
  14. 360heelflip

Is my Atomiswave SD jamma harness correct?

Just checking to see if my Jamma harness in my Atomiswave SD is correct. It's a 2 player CP, but button 5 (nor 6) is connected. I know Atomiswave is 5 standard, so I want that hooked up. Nothing coming off K and J to hook the 5th button up, so is that easy to add? I looked on the net and the...
  15. 360heelflip

Sound issue with MV-1FZ in Atomiswave SD cab (HELP!)

Finally got my NEO MV-1FZ MB and the Sound is poo every time I turn the cab on and the red LED on the NEO MB flickers on and off. Sounds like the audio is being turned on and off. I have to turn the cab off, and the back on for the LED to stop flickering and the sound to be fine. The whole...
  16. 360heelflip

Adding a 4 slot MVS select button to Atomiswave SD Jamma Harness

I'm looking at getting a 4 slot MVS board for my Atomiswave SD cab. I'll need to add a select button to the harness, so am I correct in saying that I need to add it to the d 26 on the harness? What wiring should I use and where can I buy it in australia? Would this be an easy project to do? My...
  17. 360heelflip

neo-geo tattoo

Finally got my NEO tattoo, and this will be the next addition :D Other SNK/NEO tattoos to follow :D It's a cover-up of an old tattoo, so the orange and blue will have to be gone over again, maybe two more times to fully cover the old one.
  18. 360heelflip

Which Vertical SHMUP PCB should I buy?

I'm finally getting a Cab again today (Atomiswave SD) and want to eventually get several Vertical SHMUP PCBs, but don't know which one I should start the collection with... With the two cabs I had prior, I never got the chance to purchase any, so any info and help would be great :D Other than...
  19. 360heelflip

WTB a few loose MVS cart (NO BOOTS)

I'm after a few loose ORIGINAL MVS carts at resonable prices with EMS shipping to Australia :D What I'm after: METAL SLUG X METAL SLUG 3 MARK OF THE WOLVES LAST BLADE 2 BLAZING STAR
  20. 360heelflip

Vinyl (LP,7",10") for sale/trade (MORE ADDED)

I have a bunch of vinyl I'm wanting to part with so I can buy a NEO Candy Cab. Or willing to trade for AES carts (from anywhere) or a Cab with someone here in Melbourne. I'll get pricing added later or make an offer :D Here's a list of what I have: 7": Pentacle - Exalted Journey Black Wax...