Search results

1. N

yaton is flooding the market with fake carts

to my neo geo family I am really concern with the future of Neo Geo. I'm sure we all know who Yaton is, he has became the biggest force for distributing bootleg carts. Now he has created another Ebay seller's account and ship directly from China. He has made a career out of this. I am not...
  2. N

6 slots second player doesn't work!!

hey guys, I just got my 6 slots MB with unibios 2.0 chip in it. Great condition and plays perfectly. However, the second player would not work. Any idea why?
  3. N

can I switch carts without a complete MVS shutdown?

I know this is probably the most basic question of all. :kekeke: It is safe to change game carts without shutting down the entire MVS system?
  4. N

6 slots-select game button doesn't work

Hi my fellow Neo Geo gamers (who invested way too much money on this form of entertainment), I have a 2-slot cab and recently purchased a 6-slot board. Everything works great on the 2-slot, but when I switch to the 6-slot board the Select Game button doesn't work. I am a plug and play kindda...
  5. N

is the 2-slot, 4-slot, and 6-slot interchangeable?

I just want to make sure that the 2,4,6 slot motherboard use the same wiring hardness and that they are compatable. I have a 2-slot cab and wanted to upgrade it to a 6-slot. Please let me know otherwise. thanks
  6. N

phantom-1 protector kit

can anyone tell me how the phantom-1 protector kit is like. This guy is selling on ebay for $25. Has anyone bought one for him and how is it? I want to buy one too......
  7. N

why is my MVS monitor going blurry?

I purchase a 2-slot MVS Cab with two games for too much. Anyway, When I turn on the power the screen looks great for the first 5 mins. After it started to get blurry. Why is this happening? It is because the Cap/kit is going bad? Please help or advise me to tweak this 25" monster.
  8. N

looking for 6-slot cabinet

I'm in the market for a 6-slot mvs cabinet (US or Jap.) I prefer the Jap. cabinet. Please respond or email with your price. My email is Linpaypal@yahoo.com. thanks in advance
  9. N

jockey grand prix

:blow_top: can someone please help me with Jockey Grand Prix? I have Jap. AES w/ phantom-1, but could not get this game to work on it. I have all the necessary wires that comes with the cart. :multi_co: