Search results

1. K

FINAL FANTASY VII BEFORE CRISIS!

apperently squaresoft thought i was a good idea to put the prequal of FFVII on a damn cell phone. I've seen screen shots and apperently u play a member of the turks and you roll through the game with cloud i might add as a member of soldier...has anyone heard of this!? Reno, Rude, & Elena in...
  2. K

NEO-GEO CONSOLE!

anyone have one and actually play it....i want one so bad I wanna know if it's a good system to have!?
  3. K

GHOSTLOP!

does anybody actually play this? I have it but only out of love for Neo-Geo! I don't see why anyone would play this for more than 5 min.
  4. K

Has anyone heard of these systems..worth buying?

ok a a while back I was searchin ebay for rare systems I didn't have and I came across 3 interesting systems...Bandai Playdia,Gamepark32, and Tapwave Zodiac! now I don't know much about playdia but it doesn't seem to have any games! Gamepark32 from what i've seen doesn't have any titles I...
  5. K

IMPORT QUESTIONS?

OK I was thinkin about importin KOF2003 and SAMSHO5 for PS2 and some other games for PS2 and Gamecube but...I was wondering If i need a special mod chip or something to do so? also I was wondering If anyone knows where I can get these mods if I need them?