Search results

1. K

WTB: NeoGeo Stick (New Style Preferred) + Unboxed NGPC Games - UK

I'm after another stick for my MVS. Would prefer the new style kidney-shaped, but would consider the older style, too. Not looking to spend more than £25. I'm also looking for the following unboxed NGPC games. I'd prefer them to be UK, but US is fine. Not looking for any JAP ones at the...
  2. K

WTB: 1-slot PCB in the UK

I'm after a 1-slot. Ideally one of the smaller variants. Needs to work with a bootleg multi-cart. I'm in the UK. Let me know what you got.
  3. K

A few NGPC games, including scarce JAP titles

Looking to shed a few NGPC games, starting with the following: Mezase! Kanji-Ou (JAP - exceptional condition) - $75 King of Fighters Battle de Paradise (JAP - excellent condition) - $45 Cardfighters Clash Capcom (UK - excellent condition, some sunfading on the left of the cover) - $50 Prices...
  4. K

Atomiswave Help Needed

Hi. My Atomiswave mobo arrived today, but I've been having some problems. The first is that I'm encountering random freezes. I've had these on Rumble Fish and Knights of Valor. The screen freezes and the music continues. This seems to occur more frequently on 2-player mode. The second problem...
  5. K

UK NGPC Clamshell Clearout

All complete UK Clamshell games. I've included shipping (airmail) to the States in my prices. The letter (A-D) after the price is my rating of condition. Pocket Tennis Color - $35 - A NeoGeo Cup '98 Plus Color - $20 - C King of Fighters R2 - $30 - A Neo Cherry Master Color - $25 - A Puyo...
  6. K

WTB: Atomiswave mobo

Looking for an Atomiswave motherboard. Looking to pay less than £100 delivered to the UK if possible.
  7. K

Wanted: Consolized MVS

After a consolized MVS. Ideally a fully cased 2-slot with a component out, but I'll give consideration to others. Must be able to send to the UK (and it must work in the UK). Let me know what you've got. Cheers in advance.
  8. K

Wanted: Slimline NGPC, Neo Poke-Kun

NGPC Slimline - Needs to be mint and complete. Not too bothered about the colour. Let me know what you've got. I'll probably be wanting to see pictures. Ganbare Neo Poke-Kun - As cheap as possible - doesn't have to be complete as I just want to play the game. Gotta be able to ship to the...
  9. K

Wanted: Slimline NGPC

I accidentally sold a Crystal Yellow slimline on eBay a few weeks ago that I'd actually sold and shipped last year :spock: So, I had to send the guy my own Crystal White slimline to compensate for my uber-mistake. Anyway, that now leaves me without a slimline, so I need a replacement. Gotta...
  10. K

Hanshin Tigers NGPC - how much is it worth?

I think I can get hold of a limited edition Hanshin Tigers NGPC for a reasonable price. Anyone know how much they usually sell for on eBay in the states? I'd be interested to see if it could make me a profit if I decided to sell it on. Cheers.
  11. K

Crystal Yellow NGPC Wanted!

I need the Crystal Yellow JAP slimline Neo Geo Pocket Color. It needs to be complete and mint/unmarked. I need it sending to the USA. Let me know if you're selling one.
  12. K

Wanted: PSP

I'm after a PSP. Requirements: Can be from any region. Can be any firmware version (given that you can downgrade it now) Must be clean and scratch free No dead or hot pixels I'm in the UK, so you've gotta be able to send it to me! Would be nice if it had a 1 gig memory card Might be...
  13. K

NGPC Slimline Camo Blue

Okay, so I've got a Slimline JAP Neo Geo Pocket Color to shift. It's in Camo Blue and is in perfect condition. There are no marks, and the unit looks unused. Tried and tested, and it's in perfect working order. Ofcourse, it'll play games from any region, and the operating system is in...
  14. K

Neo Geo Pocket Color Slimline wanted

Hi! I'm after a slimline NGPC. It has to be boxed and in new/mint/near-mint condition. I'm not too bothered about the colour if the unit. I live in the UK, so if you could give me a price including delivery to the UK, that'd be great. Cheers, John