Search results

1. meanbean

SOLD: PGM Martial Masters Kit, F3 Kirameki Star Road Kit, MVS Metal Slug 6+

The following items listed are for sale: 1) SOLD - New USA IGS PGM Martial Master Kit - SOLD. 2) SOLD - Used JPN Taito F3 Kirameki Star Road Kit - SOLD. 3) SOLD - New JPN Neo Geo MVS Metal Slug 6 Plus cart - SOLD. SOLD - IGS PGM Martial Master Kit - SOLD. SOLD - Used JPN Taito F3...
  2. meanbean

Dreamcast to Jamma Convertor (Ver. 2)

Below are some pics of my latest DC to Jamma Convertor that I have recently built for someone. As you can see, it has been streamlined from my previous version. (Here is a link to the post of my old version.) This new version has quicker access to all 4 VMU slots and the volume control. All...
  3. meanbean

My Preciousssssssss. (KoF XI)

Here are some quick pics I snapped of my newly arrived KoF XI cart. I've logged a whole 10 minutes of play time :rolleyes: so I still have yet to decide if I really like it. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some more free time later this week to actually log some real play time.
  4. meanbean

FS: Naomi Kit (SOLD)

I am selling the following Naomi Kit. Please note that the items will not be sold individually. The Naomi Kit will include the following items: Naomi-1 MB w/ EPR-21577D Bios Capcom Naomi I/O 16 Blue HAPP Concave Push Buttons w/ 16 Cherry Switches Jamma Harness (Fully Stuffed) CPS2/3 Kick...
  5. meanbean

Feedback for meanbean's CPS2/3 Battery Replacement.

For those that have received CPS2/3 battery replacement services from me, please leave your feedback here.
  6. meanbean

Naomi/Atomiswave Universal Cabinet (Completed)

The modifications to my US Naomi Universal cabinet are now completed. I have included before and after pics below. The cabinet has been modified with a custom 2P 6B control panel (CP) using a 2P 2B CP. All of the 30mm button holes were first covered with fiberglass. After a lot of sanding, I...
  7. meanbean

Dreamcast to Jamma Convertor (Completed)

Just wanted to post some pics of my newly finished dreamcast to jamma convertor. This will be going inside my Showcase 33 later but I have connected it to my New Astro City for now. I used a Mad Catz and official Sega controller. The box used was an old 3.5" floppy disk box that I had laying...
  8. meanbean

Neo 29 Candy Cab.

Nothing fancy but I thought I might snap some pics of my Neo 29 candy cab. I installed new Seimitsu joysticks today and replaced all of the buttons with generic Taiwan push buttons. These buttons have a look similar with the Japan Sanwa only they will click when pressed. In addition, they...
  9. meanbean

Completed Naomi Universal 2P/6B Panel

Well, I just got done with my Naomi Universal 6-button panel. Since a new 2P/6B panel is too costly, I decided to use a Sega 2-button panel to start from since it was only $15. I started by sealing all of the button holes w/ fiberglass and sanded it. Next, I drilled 12-30mm holes for the...
  10. meanbean

Completed New Astro City cab modifications.

I have completed my modifications to my recently aquired New Astro City Cab. All of the rust on the inside of the control panel and in between the panel overlay has been sanded off. I have drilled out all of the existing locks and replaced them with new 7/8" locks. The locking bars were...
  11. meanbean

Super Auctions Goodies.

Just thought I would like to share my latest find. I managed to find some good stuff at the latest Super Auctions here in DFW. I am happy to add my purchases of an Astro City, Naomi Universal and Showcase 33 cabinets to my existing Neo 29 Candy Cabinet. All of these cabinets are working 100%...