Search results

1. E

Consolized MV-1B Pictures

Hello all, I recently consolized a MV-1B unit and would like to share my pictures. I hope my pictures can help other people who are interested in consolizing their MV-1Bs. This unit was originally the Irritating Maze motherboard. This is to show that it is possible to consolize a MV-1B...
  2. E

MV-1B Stereo Circuit Question

Hello, I'm interested in trying to get Stereo sound output from my MV-1B board. To the best of my ability of searching the forums and reading other threads, I know it requires three separate channels and mixing the third channel into the first and second channel. The stereo signal I would want...
  3. E

Replacement MVS cartridge shells

Hello, I am wondering if there are any sources selling replacement MVS cartridge shells. Basically in a careless accident, I knocked my Metal Slug 2 cart off a high shelf and now it has a crack. The game still works fine and I have a piece of electric tape covering the crack. So I figure, if I...
  4. E

Question about MV-1C and YM2610

Hello, While reading about making a stereo circuit for the MV-1C, I saw a few posts mentioning that the YM2610 is nowhere to be found to tap for the third channel. I was wondering for the MV-1C owners that have it in a cab or on a supergun mono setup if the third channel (like the insert coin...