Search results

1. JohnnyFever

F1... who’s watching?

The official F1 channel on YouTube is showing a ton of old races from the 80s and 90s. If you don’t know the winners it seems like a new race. It’s also great because it seems like all the teams have a chance to win. There’s a lot of good racing with both privateer teams and factory teams. I...
  2. JohnnyFever

Buckaroo Banzai...we need him more than ever

Hello! I watched this again the other night for the first time in a long, long time. God we need movies like this. Super original, good story, and a blast to watch. Right now...we could also use a rockstar, brain surgeon, extra-dimensional hero.... No matter where you go.... there you are.
  3. JohnnyFever

Who’s building Gundam right now?

Hello everybody! As we all continue to weather the lockdown who in here is building gundam? I just finished the Sazabi ver.ka. I thought the panels would lie down a little flatter, but all in all it’s a pretty great package. I’m going to put the decals to it soon and do some panel lining. There...
  4. JohnnyFever

WTB: Hyperduel Sega Saturn

Hello! I thought I’d see if anyone has a SS Hyperduel they want to sell. Please name your price. I’m not really sure what it’s going for these days. Thanks!
  5. JohnnyFever

Next Phantasy Star game is going to be a phone app

Hello. I recently saw this and lost it. I think it's a terrible thing to do to such an amazing franchise. PS has incredible potential. I don't understand the motivation for this. Sega...fix yourself.
  6. JohnnyFever

Why does the NFL/the universe hate the Detroit Lions?

Seriously... My team can't catch a break. It has been happening for years. It's consistent. It's so, so, so old.
  7. JohnnyFever

Golden Axe PCB and Choplifter PCB questions

Hello! I have a couple of boards that I'm trying to get going in my blast city cab. It's the same cab where I run my mvs 1-slot. I have the right adapters. The Choplifter has a red light on the board, and this lights up so I'm assuming the board is getting power. I don't get a screen or sound...
  8. JohnnyFever

Motorcycle riding... Thinking about getting into it

Hello! I'm thinking about getting into motorcycle riding. I've never been on a bike before, but I thought if I take a few riding courses and had the right bike things may work out. What course do you guys recommend? I know that there are a few options, but which one is the most comprehensive...
  9. JohnnyFever

Radio Interference with my PCB

Hello! So I was checking out my PCBs after being in storage for the past month during a recent move, and when I hooked up by Double Dragon PCB I didn't get sound. I adjusted the volume on my cab (Blast City) with no success. I then adjusted the volume knob on the board itself, and I began to...
  10. JohnnyFever

Seattle Tacoma area

Hey guys! I just moved to the area, and I'm looking for some people to have some game nights. We could meet at Dorkys in Tacoma. Also, I have a couple of blast city cabs. Maybe we can get a rotational thing together. Thoughts? Johnny
  11. JohnnyFever

WTB: Elevator Action Returns Sega Saturn

Hello! I'm looking to purchase this game. eBay prices are insane! We can work out a price, but I'm looking to pay $150. Spine card preferred. Like I said I'll work with the price, and I'm not looking to lowball anybody. If you have hyper duel too maybe we can work out a package deal. eBay...
  12. JohnnyFever

Gun Hound....still a great game.

I've been playing around with gunhound lately, and I still really like it. It has some great action, but it is too short. It really plays along well with the new Assault Suit Leynos on PS4.
  13. JohnnyFever

Hyper Duel: What happened to the price!?!?!?!

Hello. It has been a while since I checked out the prices on some Saturn games, and I know Ebay isn't the best reference...but what happened to Hyper Duel prices? They're insane!!!! I hear it's a good game, but it can't be that good. Venting session is over. Thanks.
  14. JohnnyFever

Dponwakeup on Facebook

Hello! He doesn't post much here, but over on facebook there's a guy named Dponwakeup that does some amazing, clean mod work. He just did two Dreamcast arcade sticks for me, and they are amazing. Kiel recommended him to me, and I'm glad he did. Check him out! You won't be disappointed. V/R John
  15. JohnnyFever

Samurai Showdown III MVS cart no sound

Hello! I have a Samurai Showdown III MVS cart that has a great picture but no sound. My other carts are working fine. Any ideas? Thanks! John
  16. JohnnyFever

WTB: Solar Warrior

Hello! I'm still out there looking for this board. If anybody has one please let me know and we can talk price. Thanks! V/R John
  17. JohnnyFever

Using the Logitech F310 pad with GENS emulator

Hello. I'm trying to get the Logitech F310 pad to work with GENS. I've tried it in the "X" and "D" modes and installed the drivers. It can't get it to work. Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks! John
  18. JohnnyFever

In the DC area

Hey guys! Any good arcades in the DC area? I'm at Belvoir for the next four months and I'm looking to try some local arcades/find some boards. Thanks! John
  19. JohnnyFever

Nintendo licensing back in the day....

How different would the world be if Nintendo didn't have Gestapo-licensing back in the day keeping third-party developers off of the Master System/Genesis? I look at the library of games for the Master System that was available in Europe, and I'm thinking that if some of those were available...
  20. JohnnyFever

Ski/snowboard season: Anybody been out?

Hey guys. Looking to get out to the mountains soon. Anybody been out lately? I'm thinking about doing more to earn my turns this year i.e. getting away from the crazy lift ticket prices. Any advice? Maybe we'll see each other out there!