Search results

1. KingOfSLUGS

WTB: OEM SNK RGB cable

I’m looking for an official AES / NGCD RGB cable. Anyone selling any of these? TY in advance.
  2. KingOfSLUGS

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Mail call Got this NOS beaut in the post today :D (NO tray cracks at all):multi_co: Cheers!!
  3. KingOfSLUGS

Magix Buttons

Has anyone ever done business with this company? Are they reputable? Thanks in advance.
  4. KingOfSLUGS

Arcade 1-UP Cabinet Not the same quality as a real cab but it is reasonable for the $$s. :cool:
  5. KingOfSLUGS

BitMap NEOGEO:A Visual History

Just a poll but how many of you folks actually bought or looked into this book? This thing is freaking awesome and worth every penny!:eye::multi_co:
  6. KingOfSLUGS

My litte Neo paradise

Been collecting for about 15 years at a modest pace. Nothing amazing but still some good titles here. :eye:
  7. KingOfSLUGS

1st neo geo game that got you hooked?

Easy answer. Sam Sho, Metal Slug(s), and Magician Lord. Also this....:A::B::C::D:
  8. KingOfSLUGS

Unofficially fun Not legit but still a good buy and better than the MVS one.
  9. KingOfSLUGS

Boot FEoE - Kabuki Klash?

Can anyone help me determine without opening this up if it is a bootleg or not? I know this guy is notorious and has a questionable history. Thankfully some things I have acquired are legitimate. Check the listing here...
  10. KingOfSLUGS

Metal Slug X Jap insert

I am looking for someone to sell me a Metal Slug X/Jap insert (No Sunfade)! Thanks
  11. KingOfSLUGS

Neotropolis

Does anyone know anything about this company?? Please help!!!
  12. KingOfSLUGS

SSVS, what is the deal with fixed and unfixed anything bad about either one?

For SSVS I have a Unibios 2.1 and the fixed version, do I still have all the fatalities and sound fixes or not? Can anyone help me out here????
  13. KingOfSLUGS

I am going to sound stupid but...

Is there anyone who can help me with this question? Is any metal slug, like X or 3 suppose to have points where some animations are cut or spots on the picture are missing sometimes?? Does this have anything to do with a debug chip, since i have a 1st print with the gold sticker??