Search results

1. R

Wanted: Neo Geo Arcade Joystick

Sup, I'm looking for a new style or old arcade style joystick for the neo. Want to start playing 2 players with my friends. Willing to pay $50 for one in working condition. Thanks
  2. R

Wanted: Snk Vs. Capcom Svc Chaos Mvs

Mvs cartridge of snk vs capcom svc chaos. Looking for good condition, reasonable price, perfect working order. It must be %100 original Snk. Please pm or e-mail me with offers.
  3. R

Namco System 11 compatible with R2N

Sup guys I just ordered a Tekken 2 jamma pcb, I was wondering if the Namco System 11 Motherboards work well with the R2N Rgb to Ntsc encoder that is in my supergun? Thanks, Rio
  4. R

How to beat krauser in FF2 & FFS?

How in the hell do you beat him. Everytime I try to get close he does blitz balls and punches me to death and when I try to jump and attack him he does a high kick and hits me and continues to take insane amounts of energy off. Is there some kind of easy trick to beating him or is it all...
  5. R

First Bootleg

I received my first bootleg today. I had bought a game off the same person before which was an original so I didn't think it would turn out to be a bootleg, but I was curious and had to look inside. Good thing I did because both pcb's were covered with eproms. Thank god the guy is going to give...
  6. R

Hga Supergun For Sale

I have a Hga supergun by Gwtrading for sale. I'm selling this because I'm going to buy a better supergun soon. It works %100, still in great condition because I only bought it a few months ago. This is the 1.2 Standard model so it has svideo and composite output. HGA 1.2 Standard: - Main...
  7. R

Wanted: Supergun

I own a HGA supergun and Mv-1c but the video quality is horrible (flickers all the time on certain parts of games) I really want to play Mvs games with a crisp picture so if you have a supergun you want to sell please e-mail me. Thanks, Riob420 Riomar@cox.net