Search results

1. P

WTB=PCBs and arts

Hey guys,i'd like to add some precise things to my arcade collection,maybe you can help Would prefer to get JPN versions with arts when available.Artsets only is good too.I know some of them are long shot,thank you. MVS View point US MVS complete kit Ninja master's US MVS Complete kit Konami...
  2. P

WTB: View point and Ninja masters original US complete MVS kits

As title says.Please make offers.Cheers!
  3. P

FS:NES/SNES

Another week,another sale on Ebay.This time Nintendo golden age goodies.Numerous(some rare)complete game titles for US&Pal NES and SNES systems.2D goodness for sure! http://shop.ebay.fr/merchant/hibiya_lines_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ Thanks, A.
  4. P

Good ol' gamin stuff for sale

More stuff for sale listed on Ebay.Shmups,oldies,NeoGeo etc Check it out.Sorry if shipping from France looks expensive but this is the exact current price for insured parcels(view link).Won't ship in other way due to bad experiences. http://shop.ebay.fr/merchant/hibiya_lines Thanks!
  5. P

Good ol' gamin stuff for sale

Edit: Wrong forum sorry
  6. P

AES games for sale

More stuff for sale listed on Ebay.Lots of AES JP in superb shape+other retro goodies.Check it out.Sorry if shipping from France looks expensive but this is the exact current price for insured parcels(view link).Won't ship in other way due to bad experiences...
  7. P

FS:Pcb's and Sigma supergun

Hello, Now decided to sell the stuff below.Will take offers for items i couldn't get a precise price check for.Located in France FYI.Prices don't include shipping. -Guwange 330€ -Ibara FK SOLD -Nebulas Ray +artset 160€ -Daraku Tenshi OFFERS -Sigma Supergun AV 7000 boxed with extra RGB...
  8. P

Interest check:PCBs

I have some games i might sell.Will listen to offers. -Guwange JP+artset -Nebulas ray JP+artset -Edward Randy the Cliffhanger US version,loose -Daraku Tenshi Fallen Angels JP -Ibara FK brand new
  9. P

FOTNS/Hokuto no Ken Which version to get?

US or Jap version?Some important differences (voices,bugs...)? Thanks!
  10. P

FYI:Quality retro games,shmups,premium boxes etc

Hey guys, I have a good friend who's selling a good part of his VG collection.You've got some rare shmups there,beats,platformers and some retro goodness.Everything started at 1€,ending soon. http://search.ebay.fr/_W0QQsassZcako006 Of course i can vouch for him but his Ebay feedback speaks...
  11. P

WTB:Arcade,GBA,PSone,PS2,PSP,DS and GC US games

Hey Looking for these titles below.Only CIB with everything and in top shape,new sealed even better.US versions only.I'm located overseas,if you mind.For the people based in US,if you got a VG store near you and can pick up a few titles for me,it's cool,especially if overall price is right for...
  12. P

WTB:Looking after Nam 75

Hi peeps I'm after this title right now.Looking precisely for both version,AES and MVS,at the same time. AES must be JP regular version,minty(preferably like new)complete MVS must be US kit,matching serial,all artwork,top shape Paypal would be the way to go by my side. Thanks!:drool:
  13. P

SS5S MVS kit breaks in

Not sure if it's the good place for this sort of thread,but i'll try my luck. What's the approx.current ongoing price for a brand new SS5S MVS kit.Yeah you red it well,brand new untouched,all flyers,box,matching serials,mint etc. I've sourced a couple of these lovely items around me and i...
  14. P

FS=Zanac x Zanac and Captain Commando PS1 JP new sealed

The title says it all or so.Brand new sealed with original seal,no rewrap.Paypal only.No pic available so far.Shipping extra. Zanac x Zanac 120$ Captain Commando 160$
  15. P

WTB:Various stuff

Looking for the titles below.Everything should be complete and in great shape please: Atelier Iris 2:AOD US PS2 Suikoden V US PS2 Me&my katamari US PSP Exit US PSP Dril Dozer US GBA Gekido US GBA Double Dragon US GBA Astro boy US GBA Adventures of Lomax US PS EVO:Search for Eden US SNES...
  16. P

MVS/AES wanted stuff

Revitalising an old thread,with updated wants. Here what i'm after at the moment.Everything must be complete and in good condition.Matching serials for MVS please: JP carts: Garou mark of the wolves Ninja commando Samurai spirits 4 Miracle adventure Super sidekicks 3 Twinkle star sprites Art...
  17. P

Guwange and Progear

(Sorry couldn't post in Other systems threads.For some reason,system doesn't let me go through) Hello peeps, There's too much i'm looking at moment so i'm gonna stick for a while with stuff in top of my wanting list:Guwange and Progear I'm after everything related to these two Arcade games...
  18. P

AES JP and MVS kits

Hello, Here what i'm after at the moment.Everything must be complete and in good condition.Matching serials for MVS please: JP carts: Blazing star Windjammers Nam 75 Neo Turf Masters Garou mark of the wolves Ninja commando Samurai spirits 4 Sengoku 2 Miracle adventure Super sidekicks,2,3...
  19. P

FS:Metal Slug X US AES

I've decided sticking on JP versions for my AES stuff.Up for grabs a complete copy of Slug X US AES. Will be posting pictures once i can,but i'd like to say that if you're looking for Mint/Collector's grade,no need to go any further,since my copy isn't perfect:The insert has a small tear on the...
  20. P

WTB/WTT:SNES games i'm missing+PGM IGS stuff

Hello everyone I'm still looking for a few titles before putting an end my SNES collection.Looking for the titles below,MUST BE US RELEASES,IN "A "CONDITION AND CIB ONLY. -Space Megaforce -Axelay FOUND -Firemen -Kirby Superstar -Breath of Fire 2 -Metal warriors -Demon's crest -Wildcats...