Search results

1. C

Did anyone own an orange, yellow or gray-one piece CPS2?

I've read long time ago that orange CPS2 boards were uncommon. But I don't know why they would be if this is the color which they have been distributed in south america. Also the connectors between boards have different layout, like ASIA ones. It is just a rumour that they're uncommon or its...
  2. C

I sell these CPS2 boards

I sell these boards: Super Street Fighter 2 (Blue) B Board Darkstalkers (grey) B Board And I also have an A Blue Board and a Super Street Fighter 2 TURBO Blue B Board that died when I changed the battery. Tell me if someone is interested in something, thanks! ;)
  3. C

I think I KILLED one CPS2 :(

Yesterday I changed batteries to some of my CPS2, because I suspected they would try to commit suicide soon. I buyed the batteries on jammaboards and used them on 4 of my CPS2 boards. On the first 3 I succeded, I changed the batteries, tested the machine and it works correctly. Also I waited...
  4. C

I sell 6 CPS2 boards A+B

Well, I have these CPS2 A + B boards to sell: Vampire Savior 2 (970913 JAPAN) Marvel Super Heores (971024 ASIA) Marvel vs CAPCOM (989123 ASIA) Alien vs Predator (940520 EURO) Dungeons & Dragons (940113 JAPAN) Dungeons & Dragons 2 (960209 USA) As I'm from Spain, I suppose that the shipment...
  5. C

Broken Neo Geo AES

Hello! This is my first message here, as I have registered now :) I'm Spanish, so I will try to write as good as I can... I arrived here via google but haven't found a possible solution or something to my problems. I adquired a non-working Neo Geo yesterday, and after testing and opening it, I...