Search results

1. Jaelus

WTB Crossed Swords & Prehistoric Isle 2 MVS

Bump still looking. Also now looking for Prehistoric Isle 2 as well.
  2. Jaelus

Samurai shodown 5 perfect INSERT gift

Thank you for this.
  3. Jaelus

All updates for NGDevTeam games

The drive I used back then is dead, but I used my ex-wife's laptop for updating the daily builds on the game, and she still has that old laptop. She's checking on it for me to see if I left those files on there.
  4. Jaelus

Vector repro artwork

Heh! Who's gonna delete them? I'm hosting them on my own domain.
  5. Jaelus

Eng label preferred, but I'll take a JP label.
  6. Jaelus

Does the barber cut your eyebrows?

Yeah man my barber trims my whole head, eyebrows, nose, ears, shave, hot towel, massage, the works.
  7. Jaelus

Title says it all. Hit me up.
  8. Jaelus

What's Your Favorite Item in Your SNK Collection?

My Samurai Shodown II dedicated white cab.
  9. Jaelus

Vector repro artwork

Old, but the hyperlinks still work since I run that domain and have kept the files there. Bumping this since I had someone ask me for the Super Neo 29 default move strip graphic today.
  10. Jaelus

All updates for NGDevTeam games

I worked on Gunlord. I have a ton of different versions somewhere, but I'd have to dig through my old disks.
  11. Jaelus

top 10 neo geo games

Samurai Shodown II Samurai Shodown V Special Last Blade 2 Ninja Masters' Real Bout 2 Twinkle Star Sprites Metal Slug 3 Windjammers Ghostlop Magical Drop 3
  12. Jaelus

Jaelus' Arcade

And here are the new pachislots: Let's start with the Samurai Spirits and LOTR. I built a LOTR themed slot stand for the LOTR (note the Eye of Sauron knob). I had to move some things around in the arcade so this is a temporary location. The LOTR will have a prop replica of Sting mounted above...
  13. Jaelus

Jaelus' Arcade

Some updates to the arcade. I've been working on preparing for the expansion to the far wall which is going to be dedicated for pachinkos and pachislots; with the candy cabs adjacent it will be the Japanese section of my home arcade. So I had posted about the Robocop (Monako 2004) and Indiana...
  14. Jaelus

Jaelus' Arcade

Thanks that means a lot, actually. I do give a fuck about my restorations. Some years ago someone gave me this cab that had been completely spray painted black. Everything. They even spraypainted over the coin door. The only thing it had was a non-working 19" monitor with the wrong mounting...
  15. Jaelus

WTB Samurai Spirits Pachinko HR-TE CRサムライスピリッツHR-TE

I'm looking for the Samurai Spirits pachinko (Haohmaru) CRサムライスピリッツHR-TE If you've got one let me know. I can figure out the shipping. Thanks.
  16. Jaelus

Jaelus' Arcade

A donor 25" tube and an extra WG K7000 chassis I had. I also sanded and repainted the marquee hardware (satin finish) of which you can see a little bit here, and I installed new locks for the marquee and coin doors. I also stripped off the extra decals on the front vinyl and did as much vinyl...
  17. Jaelus

Jaelus' Arcade

The biggest challenge with this cab was the MDF damage. There was considerable damage behind the marquee (the whole thing was a giant rat's nest) and I had to clean, compress, sand, and use wood hardener on that area to get it looking good again. The internal supports for the monitor and some of...
  18. Jaelus

Jaelus' Arcade

Ended up moving the arcade down to the basement so I have more room, and I was able to fit some more games in. This is "phase 1" as I've only got games in half of the space right now. This is a work in progress. I've got almost all of the games down in this space now, but I'm very much still...
  19. Jaelus

WTB Espgaluda PGM cart and mobo

I never had a PGM, but was reading that the various conversion sources have varying degrees of quality. Are his with nee boards or are they actual conversions of KoV?
  20. Jaelus

WTB Espgaluda PGM cart and mobo

Could use a reliable cart (not one of the Chinese ones) and PGM mobo. Nothing fancy. Hit me up.