Search results

1. K

Final Fantasy

I heard that FF9 was coming out on PC from a website but on other forums, the members say it is unconfirmed. Anyone here know the truth? Um, I've finished FF8 on PC. ^.^ I've read about some Zell Love Sidequest, WTF is this??? Some things to discuss: My fave GF in FF8 is Bahamut and...
  2. K

My Theories.

This is short and stupid and u will say that '98 had nothing to do with the storyline but if 2K1 realy is Dream Match Revival then I think Goenitz and Krauser will be there. In Rugal's Black Noah, there at the very left of the screen is a headless Goenitz. And to the very right is a framed...
  3. K

Guilty Gear. Yes, I know I'm slow.

I just got Guilty Gear, it uses some special sort of emu, not Bleem, that works on PCs. Oh well, I pretty much suck here. I can't beat Testament. For some reason, destroy doesn't work on her. Or maybe I need to try harder? Anyway, I use Ky and destroyed everyone before her. Any tips?
  4. K

Fallout 2

Does anybody have this game? Currently I'm in Klamath. I suck I know, but what do I do here? Where is Vic?
  5. K

KOF videos.

Someone mentioned a video with Gunsmith fighting the computer on KOF. Where can I download this from? And can I still download all the other videos? Like the tourney videos? They're probably deleted but hey, worth trying.
  6. K

More forums.

Well, mainly a marked men and adultery forum. See my thread in Orochinagi Gathering for more info. ------------------ Is good when girl meet boy in park but better when boy park meat in girl. ^.^
  7. K

Is Penguin here? Oh well.

King of Talk Shows 2001!!!!!!!! (Audience cheers as Jerry Springer comes out with his mic and index cards.) Jerry: “Hello everybody! On today’s show, we’ll have more shocking revelations!” Audience: “Ooooh!” Jerry: “We’ll have more drag queens!” Audience: “Aaaaah!” Jerry: “And of COURSE……...