Search results

1. E

WTB: These MVS Carts

I don't have a lot of money, so I'm not looking for kits, beat up carts are fine, whatever, as long as they work. Metal Slug X Magician Lord Shock Troopers Nam 1975 League Bowling Metal Slug 4 Most KOFs (except 96 and 98) King of Monsters I probably only have enough cash for 1 or 2 this...
  2. E

Graphic glitches with MVS cab

So i just got an old MVS 1 slot cab, it has the old 1 slot board in it (the bigger one). Sometimes when I pop a game in, I get what's usually a dirty cart glitch, the vertical white lines over all the graphics. But it keeps happening. It usually doesn't happen on Metal Slug 5 though. I plugged...
  3. E

WTB: Mark of the Wolves + Metal Slug 3 & 5 MVS

Looking for any of these carts, English or Japanese, lemme know what you got! I'm a verified Paypal member.
  4. E

New - How do I select a game with a 2 slot MVS board?

I have a 2 slot MVS board, but I can't figure out how to choose the game to play. Both slots work cuz when there's only one cart in one or the other, it'll play either slot, but when there's 2 it defaults to the first slot game. ??
  5. E

My HGA Supergun Review! (with Pics)

So I decided to see for myself how good Great Westerns HGA and Customer Service are. I got one directly from them, and this is my review of it, keep in mind I haven't had it long, so I may dislike it even more down the road. Don' ask me why I bought it, I just did! Ok! First of all, customer...