Search results

1. O

WTB or trade Mushihimesama pcb for cash or trade Fist Of North Star Atomiswave

Title says it all really. I can pay cash or I can trade my Fist Of North Star cart and art. Please PM me with offers.
  2. O

Cave pcb sale.

Dodonpachi Dai-Ou-Jou - £170 including postage Dangun Feveron includes art and instuction strip scans- £140including postage Espguluda - £190 including postage Thanks. :)
  3. O

Cave pcb sale!

Dodonpachi Dai-Ou-Jou - £170 inc postage Dangun Feveron includes art and instuction strip scans- £140inc postage Espguluda - £190 icl postage Thanks. :)
  4. O

WANTED : Dolphin Blue

Title says it all really. I'm looking for Dolphin Blue. Yes I know it's a very poor mans Metal Slug, however i'm a poor man at the moment and I can't afford Metal Slug 6 but I can afford this. I'm located in the UK and can pay with paypal.
  5. O

Aero City 3 button tated cab for sale.

Ideal for shooters. This really is a brilliant cab and i'll be sorry to see it go. However I can't have 3 cabs because there just won't be any room in the new flat and I would like to sell it before the move. I live on the ground floor so it'll be easier that way. Fantastic 26" Nanao monitor...
  6. O

Button power problem.

I hope someone can help. I was playing Hakuto No Ken, and for some reason the light punch button wasn't working. I opened up the cp and all the buttons were still conected to the wires, so it wasn't that. I went into the test menu for the game, and then the I/O sub section of the test menu...
  7. O

More shooter stuff & other goodies for sale.

Hiya folks. I have - Border Down Limited Edition for the Dreamcast inc OST - £70 ON HOLD Radiant Silvergun Saturn. inc reg & spine card MINT.- £100 ON HOLD King Of Fighters 2003 PCB & move strip scans - £40 Cannon Spike, Uk PAL Dreamcast - £10 ON HOLD Mars Matrix Japanese Dreamcast - £20...
  8. O

HUGE SATURN SHOOTER SALE AND MANY OTHERS!!

I'm skint, i'm buying a house, and sadly a good portion of my games is going up for sale! Such is life eh? LINK.
  9. O

Shooter stuff and others for sale.

Ok folks, i'm trying to raise funds for a couple of arcade boards so these have to go. SEGA SATURN The Game Paradise (limited edition includes video) £35** Salamander Deluxe Pack £20** SOLD Gradius Deluxe Pack (includes Vic Viper paper model) £25**SOLD Metal Slug & 1mb cart £35 inc spine card ~...
  10. O

Under Defeat coming to Dreamcast

Great news for Sega Naomi shooter fans! Under Defeat is coming to the Dreamcast next year! What with this and Radilgy coming out it would seem there's still life in the old Dreamcast yet. :buttrock: Link
  11. O

Ibara review up.

I folks it's been a while since I updated my site, but I just posted my Ibara review up, so please feel free to give me your impression etc. Cheers. Ibara review
  12. O

BARGAIN!! Blast Wind & Sengoku Blade FOR SALE!

ONLY 1 DAY LEFT!!
  13. O

SHOOTER SALE with pics!!

Just in case you missed it in the trading forums Cyvern The Dragon Weapons $300/£180 cart & mobo Raiden Fighters 2 $260/£150 cart & mobo Great Mahou Diasakusen (Dimahoo) $135/£80 A&B boards. SOLD! Batsugun PCB £110/$190 Battle Garegga (Saturn /no sine card) & The Insanity Garegga DVD combo...
  14. O

FS/FT Shooter pcb's & Saturn shooters. PRICES LOWERED EVEN MORE!

Ok for sale I have... Cyvern The Dragon Weapons $300/£180 cart & mobo Raiden Fighters 2 $260/£150 cart & mobo Great Mahou Diasakusen (Dimahoo) $135/£80 A&B boards. SOLD! Batsugun PCB £110/$190 Battle Garegga (Saturn /no sine card) & The Insanity Garegga DVD combo £105/$180 Sengoku Blaede...
  15. O

Espgaluda. But or part trade!!!!

I'm after an Espgaluda board. I have a Cyvern Dragon weapons cart & mobo up for trade and cash. Please pm me with offers. I might be able to just buy the board without having to trade, if the price isn't ridiculously high. Cheers. I have good feedback at shmups.com, ebay and + 2 here.
  16. O

WTB/ PART TRADE Espgaluda PCB

I'm after an Espgaluda board. I have a Cyvern Dragon weapons cart & mobo up for trade and cash. Please pm me with offers. I might be able to just buy the board without having to trade, if the price isn't ridiculously high. Cheers. :)
  17. O

OUTZONE & PERFECT CHERRY BLOSSOM ON EBAY!!

Trying to get enough money together for a Demon Front cart & PGM board. So i'm selling some stuff. Castlevania Symphony Of The Night. (PSONE) UK includes soundtrack and artbook. Excellent condition £50.00 **sold** Yoshi Touch & Go (DS) USA £10 Excellent condition **sold** Brothers In Arms...
  18. O

Many thanks - BIG

I got the Dodonpachi board today and it's great to finally get the pcb. Fast delivery and highly recommended. :glee:
  19. O

Huge Treasure sale on ebay!!

"Parodius Deluxe" (Sat)& spine card in great condition! - £20 & £2P&P "Bujingai" PS2 (JPN) - £10 & £2 P&P "Sin & Punishment" - £40 & £3 P&P "Bangai-o" N64 (JPN) - £55 & £3 P&P "Mischief Makers" (UK) - £15 & £3 P&P "Light Crusader" (UK) - £10 & £2 P&P "Alien Soldier" (UK) - £65 & £2 P&P...
  20. O

Plasma Blossom

I guess this is a thread to push my new site, which is dedicated to manic shooters. However i'm also going to try and update the site with photos of upcoming new releases and reviews. I've only put up 3 reviews so far (Espgaluda, Guwange & Batsugun) and i'm at the moment working on a Batrider...