Search results

1. R

WANTED: MODDED XBOX

LOOKING FOR A MODDED XBOX. My preference is to deal with someone in the New York City area. This is to be a gift so I would life to have it in hand before X Mas. Just to clarify, since its ging to be a girft I'm looking for one Like new in its original box or even someone that mods them in...
  2. R

Olympus M:ROBE 500 20GB MP3 & Camera

Hi, Just recieved an Olympus M:ROBE 500 from a junket I attended. Brand new in the box. I did some checking and it retails for $499 or so. Its pretty cool, 20GB hard drive, 1.3 mega pixel camera. 3.7" color touch screen. Stores photo, etc...
  3. R

Neo Candy for sale

I've got a Neo Candy for Sale. The cabinet is in good shape. I bought it a few years back when I still lived at home but have since move out. Its been sitting in my mother's dining room wasting away. I dunno what to really ask for it since I haven't been keeping up to date with the prices...
  4. R

PSP QUESTION

Sorry in advance if this question has been asked and answered already. The Japanese release system is region free so will play all JPN/ USA/ EUR games, Will the US release be region free as well? thanks
  5. R

PSP QUESTION

Sorry in advance if this has been asked and answered here before. The Japanese release system is region free so will play all JPN/ USA/ EUR games will the US release be region free? thanks
  6. R

Wanted : Modded Xbox

Want a modded Xbox. Would prefer one that is new. Email me with price. thanks.
  7. R

Samsung Syncmaster 191T 19" LCD For sale or Trade

Hi, I'm getting a laptop and am considering on selling my Samsung Syncmaster 191T 19" LCD monitor. It has the black frame (this model also comes in silver). It has one stuck pixel but is hardly noticeable. I'm asking $550 for it or best reasonable offer. I'm also open to trading for modded...
  8. R

Anyone know where I can get.....

An adapter that will allow me to play my xbox through my PC's monitor. thanks.
  9. R

Anybody looking for a MTB

Don't know if I can post this but... I've got a kick a@@ mountain bike that I like to sell or trade. Its a Cannondale 1000SL dual suspension MTB. Matte Silver Finish Large Frame Its got the following upgrades: Race Face Next Rings and Crank Cully Platform Pedals Full XTR with the exception...
  10. R

Wanted: Modded Xbox

Anybody in the NYC area have a mint modded Xbox for sale. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it. thanks.
  11. R

Need help - how much is this worth

I'm thinking of selling my Mark of the Wolves MVS kit. It is a U.S. cart complete with everything. The cart and box have matching serial numbers. Everything is in mint shape. How much is this worth? thanks.
  12. R

Japanese Gamecube and Saturn Games

Two Japanese games to be sold as a package. both are in mint shape. Ikaruga Captain Tsubasa (soccer simulation game) $50 shipped for both. Paypal only. if interested please email me directly at rpaz@nyc.rr.com
  13. R

Metal Slug 3 MVS complete

Just as the title says. mint and complete. $285 + $10 (insured shipping) Thanks.
  14. R

MOTW MVS

I have a Japanese MOTW MVS cart with the complete graphics set (mini marquee, insert, move sticker, dip sheet). No box. Its 100% authentic. best offer takes- I will consider a trade for KOF 99 MVS cart with the graphics set. Post here or email me directly.
  15. R

Looking for complete MVS kits

I'm looking for the following complete MVS kits: Last Blade 1 SS 4 Shocktroopers 2 Complete meaning w/ box and complete graphics set. Thanks. The above are the ones that I'm most interested in right now but if you have a complete MVS kit that I don't own, I might be interested so email me...
  16. R

Yoshi is a great trader

Just as the title says. I just wanted to give my thumbs up to Daniel. We just completed a trade and the deal went super smooth. He is a man of his word. Thanks!
  17. R

Neo System US for sale

I have near mint Neo system (US) for sale. It has the S video, stereo and 4X bios mod. 2 old style sticks, SNK power adapter, manual and a practically brand new set of monster cables. sorry no AV cables- but you won't need them b/c of the mods. The mod was done by Neogeo2k2- who as many...
  18. R

Metal Slug 2 and X

I'm looking to trade my mint and complete MOTW Japanes AES cart for a mint and complete Metal Slug 2 and X (jap). I can add something to my side of deal. Thanks, Robert
  19. R

Shocktoroopers MVS cart

One last time before it goes on Ebay. Shocktroopers MVS cart $80 shipped (in the US)- has copied mini marquee. Bought from MDgames about a week ago- I just don't like the game. It will go on ebay tonight if not sold. Thanks. [ July 23, 2001: Message edited by: robertdc ]
  20. R

looking for a mint Fatal Fury (Jap)

Just what the title says. Thanks.