Search results

1. M

Boxed Zelda link to the past, 3ds one piece romance dawn, CVS gd rom and scart adapter

I have the above mentioned items for sale; I dont accept paypal so money orders made out to Miles Miller will have to do, and I ship priority mail with tracking and insurance. All pricing includes shipping. Legend of Zelda: a link to the past - sold One piece: Romance Dawn - 35 Capcom vs...
  2. M

Wts/wtt 3ds and Wii U titles

I have the following for sale all games are in good condition with case and manual all prices are shipped in the US. 3ds Fire emblem awakening -sold Super Mario 3d land -sold Kid Icarus uprising -sold Resident evil revelations -sold Monster hunter 3 ultimate - sold Wii u Monster hunter 3...
  3. M

Classic game sales systems consoles accessories video converters etc...

I have the following video game systems, games, and accessories for sale. Prices do not include shipping I am willing to accept reasonable offers and bulk orders. All items are complete and in good condition unless otherwise stated. Pictures are available upon request. Items will be shipped out...
  4. M

Scart to BNC or VGA out breakout box; and Lunar Silver Star Story Complete

I have for sale a Scart to BNC or VGA breakout box. I purchased it thinking it would pair with my DVDO HD+; be aware it wont work. The unit will only pass through the signal at 15.7khz. This is a perfect if you have a Sony PVM monitor or a TV that accepts a 15.7 khz signal such as a Arcade...
  5. M

Arcade sticks and Raiden fighters Jet PCB

I have the following for sale; prices include shipping: Street fighter IV Tournament Edition arcade stick for PS3 new; pulled out of the box once. - sold http://picasaweb.google.com/milesalbertmiller/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCMjE89jVr_yyIA#5516912029502147554...
  6. M

Street fighter T.E sticks, Misc Arcade sticks and Raiden Fighters Aces board.

I have the following for sale. prices do not include shipping and sorry no trades. Street Fighter 4 T.E Arcade stick for PS3 in box only used once to test it out. - 75 http://picasaweb.google.com/107050787329700314042/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCMjE89jVr_yyIA#5516912029502147554...
  7. M

Arcade sticks, Steel battalion, Strategy guides, , arcade misc...

I have the following for sale; not very interested in trades. Prices include shipping. I prefer Paypal, and I can ship the items the following day after receiving payment. Street Fighter 4 T.E arcade stick PS3 - 95 Stick comes nearly unused in box; it still has the tape that secures the...
  8. M

Neo Geo CMVS

I have a CMVS system with a large neo stick, King of fighters 96, and all necessary cables. The system features component video and RGB out; as well as composite and s-video. The component video out looks especially good. I'm looking for 175 shipped anywhere in the U.S In my earlier sales post...
  9. M

Misc. Console games and Arcade hardware

Please delete
  10. M

STV and hyper neo 64 arcade games

I have the following items for sale prices include shipping in the us. Will accept trades for neo geo mvs games or a neo geo cd console or controllers for a supergun. Sega STV US bios with die hard arcade - 90 shipped Hyper neo geo 64 with buriki one - 60 shipped. ( mobo is rev 1 but sound...
  11. M

Misc. console games guides and arcade stuff

I have the following items for sale; Pics available upon request. games complete unless otherwise noted. Prices do not include shipping I will not ship the two video game store displays Xbox store display no tv or xbox - 20 Playstation store display /TV and controllers no playstation - 20...
  12. M

PS3 and 360 games for sale sold

I have the following games for sale Gears of War 2 with unused map pack code - sold Resistance 2 - sold I prefer paypal and would take trades on arcade items or the following console games. Fallout 3 valkaryia chronicles
  13. M

king of fighters 2003 kit, metal slug x loose

I have the following for sale king of fighters 2003 kit bought from the neo store,complete. - sold Loose metal slug x. green cart, original label, scratched serials. - 25 shipped
  14. M

selling everything from nes to ps3

I'm selling a decent chunk of my gaming collection to try and pay for school books so here it all is. I can ship games out on wednesdays and saturdays. Prices do not include shipping, I can ship overseas at buyers expense. I only accept paypal and money orders. pictures can be provided upon...
  15. M

mvs carts for sale

I have the following mvs carts available, prices do not include shipping king of fighters 2003 kit bought from the neostore - 65 samurai showdown with mini marque - 15 samurai showdown 2 fake label - 20 magical drop 3 fake label - 50 metal slug x scratched serials - 30
  16. M

Eye of Judgment set plus 2 booster packs

I have a mint copy of Eye of judgment game, eyetoy, stand, placement cloth, starter deck and booster pack, along with 2 more booster packs that are still in their original packaging. 50 shipped
  17. M

wanted custom firmware psp slim

as the title mentions id like a psp slim with a custom modded firmware i would accept a normal psp i have for trade psp fat modded custom firware 3.71 newest update gp2x mk2, x2 2gb sd cards, 4 2500 mah batteries snes games ps2 games xbox 360 games mvs and cps2 games if anything here...
  18. M

super puzzle fighter 2 turbo A+B blue version 100 shipped

I have for sale a blue version of super puzzle fighter 2 turbo both the a and b boards they are in good condition there are a few light scrachtes near the cps2 logo - 100 shipped ups 1st class (firm) If you have trades let me know
  19. M

Halo 3 legendary edition box and helmet, cps2 game, mvs games,

I have for sale the following Halo 3 legendary edition box and helmet both in new condition (does not include bonus discs or game)- 60 obo super puzzle fighter 2 turbo cps2 a + b boards - 150 make offer king of fighters 2003 mvs kit new condition - 65 make offer samurai showdown 4 - 25...