Search results

1. Sumez

"We're not worthy!!"

For some reason, I can't seem to find the "We're not worthy" SS picture anywhere... could someone link me up? :)
  2. Sumez

Kof2001, bootleg?

Alright, I just got a KoF 2001. The seller assured me it was legit, but from what I can tell, this might be my first bootleg. Judging by my untrained eyes, all the roms are eproms. Either way, they are definitely not the usual black Toshiba roms. There's no shoddy soldering, but oddly enough...
  3. Sumez

Anyone got Sands of Time for Xbox?

Hey, anyone here have a US version of the Prince of Persia: Sands of time, Xbox version? Please drop a line.
  4. Sumez

Wanted: KOF 97 (MVS)

Only cart is necesary. I'll also take mini marquee, but the rest of the kit is not important to me. Anyone wanting to sell?
  5. Sumez

Suspicious looking Blazing Star up for boot check

I got a MVS Blazing Star from a respected eBay seller (Yao) here the other day. The label was a homemade one, put on top of the original Japanese label, so I decided to remove the fake one, shocked to find an authentic looking Japanese KOF95 label behind it. I see two possibilities: The...
  6. Sumez

Shockboxes

Looking for a bunch of cheap, used (as long as it is in a decent state) shockboxes. I need at least six, shipped to Denmark. Give me offers. :)