Search results

1. Y

PSU for a consolized MV2F

Hi, the power supply (5V) of my consolized MV2F has broken. At home I have a "generic" power supply that I could set, among others, at 4.5V or 6V. Could I use it in some way? (amperage is OK) Thanks
  2. Y

Any chinese source for empty / replacement MVS shells?

Hi, a lot of xxx-in-1 chinese multi-carts are for sale in nice MVS reproduction shells. Maybe you know a source to buy only empty MVS shells from china? No luck on Aliexpress. Thank you! P.S. I know there is a user here that sold MVS replacement shells, but its's pointless and too expensive...
  3. Y

WTB Garou MOTW MVS

Hi, looking for Garou MOTW MVS, even loose but original, at a reasonable price. Thank you.
  4. Y

Plausible MVS price list?

Recently I'm finding seriously difficult to rate an MVS by price. Usually I referred to Neogeo Kult but IMHO today prices are too much different from the (ok, exaggerated, I know) Ebay or other auction websites. I recently purchased Metal Slug 5 (loose but 100% original) for 120 € and I don't...
  5. Y

Shockboxes in Europe?

Hi, I'd really like to organize my MVS collection with Shockboxes and all the beautiful inserts available on the net. I really have no problem with the price of Shockboxes and with the fact that they are "not an official SNK product". An insurmountable barrier for me are shipping costs from...
  6. Y

Metal Slug 1 MVS slowdowns?

Hi, playing Metal Slug 1 on a CMVS-2 (Unibios 3.0, in the second slot there is Art of Fighting) I get a lot of slowdowns in game, even during "fade to black" scenes. Is this normal? :spock: Thanks.
  7. Y

Is my CMVS faulty... or not?

One year ago I bought a wonderful consolized MV-2. Enjoyed it briefly on a Sony PVM with great image quality (SCART RGB) and great sound (Stereo through SCART) ...a dream come true. Then some Real Life Events (TM) forced me put aside everything for some time. I sold the PVM and part of my retro...
  8. Y

Where I can find these MVS labels?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y8qogO8cqI ..and what about the strange white shells?
  9. Y

Neo Geo Soccer Tournament: any ideas?

I'd like to organize a small tournament, with some friends, focused on Neogeo soccer games that were very popular here in south Italy. I would start with something easy: consolized MVS and two controllers. My friends are not "inside" the Neogeo world but I'm sure they will like (again) the...
  10. Y

Ryuuko no Ken saga: informazioni varie...

Ciao! ci ho provato nel forum internazionale ma non mi hanno ca##to di striscio. :angry: Dopo aver visto il topic di Neo_Shura su World Heroes, ci riprovo qui! :keke: Nonostante la mia collection sia piuttosto ampia, ultimamente non esiste altro, su MVS o PS2, al di fuori del primo Ryuuko no...
  11. Y

Everything about Ryuuko no ken?

There are a lot of great games on Neo Geo, but the one that I play most (dunno why) is Art of Fighting. I've seen on Youtube that Scitron published a Laserdisc with a lot of information about the game, so it would be great to have some English subtitles. I know it is almost impossible that...
  12. Y

Some help with Tecmo Shadow Force kick harness?

Hi, I know it is'n SNK related, but I hope to find some help here. :) I have a Tecmo SHADOW FORCE Jamma board that requires a kind of "kick harness" for a fourth button. Manual is HERE and at page 9 there is wiring. Do I need a specific kick harness or I can use somehow the CPS-1 or CPS-2...
  13. Y

What is this video about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx5ZoBtJYYQ :scratch: ..thank you.
  14. Y

Difficulty levels in Japanese arcades?

Hi, I was wondering what is the policy about levels of difficulty for the Neogeo MVS applied the Japanese arcades. What is the level applied more frequently? (Level-3, level-4 etc.) There is also a list within the "default" level of difficulty for all the Neogeo titles? Thanks
  15. Y

Audio "buzz" in the background that increases on white or particularly clear picture

Audio "buzz" in the background that increases on white or particularly clear picture Hi, I noticed that with my CMVS on a Sony Trinitron CRT there is an audio "buzz" in the background, which increases when the picture is particularly clear (eg. Neogeo at boot logo on a white background). I do...
  16. Y

Korean style arcade stick parts and Neogeo?

Some Korean arcade stick brands are very popular amongst (especially) Tekken and SF4 players, because of a different feeling than the arcade stick Japanese components. I was wondering if anyone on the forum had the opportunity to test these Korean arcade stick parts (Myoungshin, Fanta, Saluabi)...
  17. Y

Solderless Neo Geo (& supergun) stick: it is possible?

Reading this interesting article here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=5037 I was wondering if it is possible to build a custom neo geo stick with quality parts without soldering. Thanks
  18. Y

Store PCBs: cardboard boxes, labels etc..

Drooling... err... looking at various photos in the collection gallery I see a lot of people that store their JAMMA PCBs in cardboard boxes with some labels. What would be the recommended measures of cardboard boxes to store the majority of JAMMA boards (dedicated, CPS-1, CPS-2) comfortably...
  19. Y

Just a perfect day... and I'm gonna share it with you...

The stuff: Total I paid: 350 € No expedition costs 'cause it was near my house A good day, IMHO. ;)
  20. Y

Is this CPS2 board simply died or damaged?

I was lucky enough to find two CPS2 boards "untested" at an extremely affordable price (almost for free!). One, Super Street Fighter 2, it still works perfectly. :D The other, Street Fighter Alpha, once turned on it gives me this: It is a simple case of dead battery (I hope) or the board is...