Search results

1. C

Can I get my old account back?

My name is Kenneth Boxall, My old accout was Kyo and I lost it due to LWK hacking it. I'm not blameing him thoe it was due to miss contacts when I talked to the mods since he did it twice we just pretty much gave up. After some time I was KennyKyo and worked things out with LWK. No more trouble...
  2. C

Neo Geo Controllers.

Rather you have some extras or know of sites that carry them PM or post here. Thank you, Kenneth
  3. C

Newbie Question

Whats the diffrence between 1-4 MVS's like with four slots whats the point? do you get to pick a game out of four that are in or dose it do somthing else that is unique? well you'll know not me. :)
  4. C

Any Canadian Neo Players?

Long shot Neo-Geo never came to Canada it was always down in the states because they have everything even nukes bigger then Canada :smirk:
  5. C

Extream Newbie

Sorry to bother the experienced and pros....I was actually alittle imbarrised and afraid to ask for help... See I'm interested in a SAMMY ATOMISWAVE Now I've played Neo-Geo since the kof95 days but that dosen't make me smart hah it makes me a SNK fan. Now I want to know if I need a "arcade...