Search results

1. V

FS: SNK V Capcom Card Fighters Clash 2

Hello I am selling my SNK V Capcom Card Fighters Clash 2 It is brand new and never used. I bought two copies of it and never got around to playing either one. I am only willing to sell one copy. Asking $120 shipped in the US -Mike I also have Card Fighters SNK ver and Capcom ver USA...
  2. V

FS: Rockman Power Battles NGPC & Faselei UK

Looking for $60 each! Rockman Power Battles 1 & 2 Japanese Complete! Faselei UK Version Complete!
  3. V

FS: Street Fighter Alpha Anmation Cel and sketch

Going through some onld stuff of mine. I found this. Years ago when Street Fighter Alpha the movie came out on DVD I had ordered a case of the DVD (30 DVDs) for my store and in turn I was sent this for commiting to such an order. This is the first time since I got them that they have been...
  4. V

FS: Cool Borders UK New pic included

I am selling my extra copy of Cool Borders It is brand new never used Breaks my heart having to sell some of my NGPC games just to pay the bills...
  5. V

FS: SNK V Capcom Card Fighters 2 (NEW)

Hello I am selling my SNK V Capcom Card Fighters Clash 2 It is brand new and never used. I bought two copies of it and never got around to playing either one. I also have Card Fighters SNK ver and Capcom ver USA versions still sealed as well if anyone is interested. Make an offer, I am...
  6. V

SEGA Saturn collection for Sale

Haven't touched my Saturn in a while so I'd figure I'd sell my collection. I accept PayPal or prefer Money Order to avoid PayPal fees. Tuesday I'll be putting whatever doesn't sell here on eBay. All are in mint shape and all have OBI strip Japanese Imports Steam-Hearts Dungeons & Dragons...
  7. V

Neo-Geo tourny in Toledo! November or December?

Hello there! In aboot a month or so I should be moving my store to a bigger location! Also I will be able to have my Neo MVS system in the store again. I was planning a Neo tourny of some sort. I was thinking maybe Wind Jammers (audio screws up on my copy), Neo Bomberman, Real Bout Special...
  8. V

Neo Geo Love in my TV commercial!

See the Neo Love in my 2nd TV commercial. Everyone of my TV commercials has featured the Neo Geo name, a first for any video game store I think! VGUG TV spot 2 If ya remember my Halloween one had a 3d Neo Geo pumpkin!
  9. V

FS: Selling my Saturn Collection!

I am selling off my personal Sega Saturn collection. I just don't have the time to play them and I'd rather have someone that will play them have them. Make an offer on the one(s) that'd you'd want to buy. If you don't want to name a price I'll name a price. I'll take reasonable offers until...
  10. V

VIDEO: 6 man Tag Team FMW Wrestling by the SNK booth at E3!

FMW by the SNK booth! Found this tape while cleaning. I'll look for the SNK footage when I find the other tape for that year
  11. V

bad ass X-Mas lights!!!!!!!

TSO Lights Best X-mas lights I ever seen!
  12. V

Samurai Shodown book cover!

Since I can't post yet in the trade forum I will show ya the eBay auction I have for one of these I have. It was never used. Samurai Shodown Book Cover I do have a few more if anyone wants, forgot I had them.....
  13. V

Check out my new TV commercial!!!

Been in the making for a long time and it's finally done! Video Game Underground Be sure to look at the TVs! Being that I have limited DLs This link will be broken soon. Please let me know what ya think!
  14. V

GTA: PSP does it force you to upgrade?

I don't have it nor do I really want it but a customer called and mentioned it forces you to upgrade your firmware on the PSP..... Is this true? If so I kinda figured they'd do it to try and block hacking.....
  15. V

A Tale of a destroyed Metal Slug

I had a customer the other day in my store. He was a new customer, he took a look at the Neo-Geo Stick 2 for the PS2. He then proceeded to talk aboot how he missed his Neo-Geo. I asked him what happend, if he sold it or what. He told me his brother, a pretty BIG guy, and a friend was wrestling...
  16. V

A sceene from my next TV commercial!! LOOK!

Not finished yet, final tweaking stages now. Ya like?
  17. V

What is this on my Metal Slug 3 cart?

This is an original Metal Slug 3 MVS cart, ordered from SNK. Out of all the MVS carts I have seen I never seen this on any other cart.....
  18. V

Wanna see something reallllllly cool?

See anything awesome? Open with Quicktime Sorry if the song drives you mad! But, ya see anything cool in this video? :glee: watch it till the end
  19. V

Pocket Reversi cover?

:help: Is there anywhere I can get a high rez, 300 dpi, scan of Pocket Reversi UK game cover? Thanks in advance. I just wanna have my collection look nicer ya know