Search results

1. C

ALL SOLD

on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250118212148&rd=1&rd=1 Thanks, Gerald
  2. C

Neo Geo AES and CD sales

Hi Folks, Up for grab the following Neo Geo AES and CD games. I have now added the prices. Please not waste any time with lowball offer, pics are available under request. On the other hand, if you plan to buy several games, just send me an offer and I will answer you as soon as possible. Neo...
  3. C

NEO GEO AES and CD big sales

Hi Folks, Up for grab the following Neo Geo AES and CD games. I have now added the prices. Please not waste any time with lowball offer, pics are available under request. On the other hand, if you plan to buy several games, just send me an offer and I will answer you as soon as possible...
  4. C

Metal Slug 2 Neo Geo AES Original

Looking for this game in Japenese version. PM with offer. Possibility to trade it against ROTD US or a Matrimellee + cash. Thanks for looking.
  5. C

Rotd and Matrimelle US Mint

Selling this 2 neo carts in Mint condition : ROTD 380 USD / 300 EUR shipped Matrimellee 175 USD / 140 EUR shipped Both = 500 USD / 400 EUR shipped Paypal only (no fee) Thanks for looking, pics available under request. - crazy canuck -
  6. C

Strange thing about Slug ???

This buyer is paying a lot of money for a Slug 1 : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8291876871&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 but is selling one that will certainly goes for much less ...
  7. C

Rare neo geo carts for sales

Hi, I'm selling a few carts of my collection : Shock Troopers 2nd squad 480 USD shipped SOLD Ultimate 11 750 USD shipped SOLD Matrimelee US 200 USD shipped ROTD US 420 USD shipped These 4 games are all MINT and are for collector guys. Payment by paypal. (no fee) No lowball please...
  8. C

Today's market

Is it me or is the market of Neo AES as steady as it has never been ? I mean, when looking at ebay, there is less and less interesting and rare carts and when there is, it sells at some interesting prices for the sellers. And I'm not talking about the neo selling forums where the selling markets...
  9. C

Trader's rating

Do the trader's rating have been cancelled on this forum ???
  10. C

Pulstar JP AES MINT and Breakers Revenge Conversion ALL SOLD

Hi Neo fans, Still for sales, my Pulstar JP bought from SNKJorge aka Xtooshort during the month of September 2005. The game is MINT as you rarely see one, pics are availabe under request to prove it. Price : 550 USD shipped SOLD Paypal : + 4% Bank Transfer : Free Also selling a Breakers...
  11. C

Pulstar JP AES MINT

Hi, I'm considering selling my Pulstar JP on neo geo AES. Carts, box and manual are in MINT condition. I ship worldwide and accept paypal and bank transfer. Please PM me if interested with your offer or if you want to receive some pics. Thanks, Gerald
  12. C

Sengoku 3 AES US Value

http://cgi.ebay.com/SENGOKU-3-NEO-GEO-AES-USA-VERSION-Mint-condition_W0QQitemZ8250139303QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Seems that Sengoku 3 is becoming rarer and rarer on AES... 291 USD for this game in its US version. It's either a steal for the seller or the price of...
  13. C

Metal Slug 6

Do you guys think there is any chance to see a release of MS6 on AES? I think it would give an interesting re-boost to the AES market and an interesting re-boost on the neo geo community...
  14. C

Neo Geo game on other console

Can somebody tell me the release of all neo geo games on the following console : PS2 and Xbox Also, is there any games apart from Samurait spirit Tenkaichi and Neogeo Battle Colliseum that weren't release on the original neo geo ? Thanks for your help...
  15. C

Neo CD games and Kizuna JP AES

Hi folks, Some Neo CD games on sales, a few hours left : http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZvancouvercanucks190 And a Near Mint Kizuna JP AES, pics under request and please PM with offer if you are interested... Thanks for watching... :buttrock: Gérald
  16. C

Samurai Spirit V Special bugs and tips

Hi, I just bought this cart as fixed and I would like to know where I can find the moves to be done for the fatalities ? Also, what kind of bugs there is is the non-fixed version ? Thanks, Gérald
  17. C

Various Neo Sales

Hi Folks, Various neo sales at this link : http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZvancouvercanucks190 Thanks for checking, Gérald
  18. C

Neo Geo AES and CD WANTEDl

Hello, Please find below the games that I'm looking for : Neo Geo AES JP Samurai Spirit V Neo Geo AES JP Ultimate 11 FOUND Neo Geo CD JP Neo Driftout Neo Geo CD JP Brikinger / Iron Clad FOUND Neo Geo CD JP Over Top Neo Geo CD JP Pulstar FOUND Neo Geo CD JP Sengoku 2 FOUND Neo Geo CD JP League...
  19. C

Sengoku 3 US and Matrimelee US AES FOUND

Hello, Looking for these 2 games in AES. PM if you have one for sales. Thanks, Gérald
  20. C

Art of Fighting AES EURO manual

Hi, Looking for instruction manual of this game... Thanks, Gérald