Search results

1. Y

Darkstalkers Tribute

Something for the Vampire fans out there. http://udonentertainment.com/darkstalkerstribute/ Found out about this from Fighter Generation.
  2. Y

Need Some Assistance Please

After I got done playing SSVS MVS with/Phantom 1 Converter on my AES, I removed it and tried to play the AES version (Needed to practice some commands I'm having problems with.). When I flipped the power switch on, the tv screen went blue with the following being displayed. ROM CHECK SUM...
  3. Y

VCR Hook Up Question

Tried hooking up my AES system through my Panasonic Omnivision VCR last night. I managed to get it to work once, but had to disconnect my VCR. After I reconnected everything, I could only get sound, but no picture. So, what did I do wrong and how do I fix it?
  4. Y

SNK OST Game Music CDs

Looking for anyone interested in parting with the following game music soundtracks CDs: Real Bout OST World Heroes OST World Heroes 2 OST Art of Fighting 1 OST Art of Fighting 3 OST Not SNK soundtracks; but still interested in the following: Vampire (Darkstalkers 1) OST Star Gladiatior 1 OST...
  5. Y

Armor Mode for KOF2001

I was just thinking about this the other day. In Vampire Savior, if you were to activate Lei-Lei's darkforce, you would gain autoguard at the expense of loosing the ability to block. So it got me to thinking; Armor mode in KOF2K lasted longer than it did in KOF99 and chances are it will return...
  6. Y

Debug Chip help

I just received my Debug Bios Chip from the Neo store and I need to ask a favor from anyone who can spare a moment. Can I get a walkthrough on how to install it and how do I go about setting little things such as blood, playable bosses, etc. ---------------------------------------------...
  7. Y

What's so great about turbo speed?

I played some SF Alpha 3 while I was in Vegas during vaction a week ago. The game speed was automatically set to Turbo 2 and after playing four games (Only finishing once with Karin) I remember why I hate turbo speed so damn much. I already have a hard enough time with double fireball motions...
  8. Y

I just got done playing SS III...

And I just discovered my second infinity in this game (Third in the overall series.). Does anyone out there how many infinities there are in this game and how to do them. So far, I already uncovered infinities for Rimururu and Genjuro. Also some combos are appreciated as well...
  9. Y

Special move, DM, attribute that must change/go

Well if Ice_burn asked the question of who should go, I figured I'd try my hand at the other aspects of KOF. What annoying special move, DM, or character attribute you think should either be changed or take a hike? Here are some of my favorites: Ryo: QCF+kick - He already has a top-down...
  10. Y

Cleaning Carts

Anyone has some tips for cleaning Neo Geo carts? I have an old cleaning kit for my NES but I don't think it'll help. --------------------------------------------- "Don't be scared! I'll only cut off one of your heads! Guess!"
  11. Y

Neo cart system problem

For some reason, when I start playing my Neo Geo cart system lately, the screen is in black and white. After awhile of playing the colors return. Anyone has a clue what the problem could be and how to fix it? --------------------------------------------- "Don't be scared! I'll only cut off...
  12. Y

Wanted: OST

Anyone has these titles or know where's a good place to acquire them. Samurai Spirits/SNK~Shinsekai Gakkyoku Zatsugidan (OST to Samurai Shodown 64 I) Capcom Sound Series: Vampire/Arcade GameTrack (OST to Darkstalkers I) I'm talking about the CD OST; not MPS3 or midi or any of that other...
  13. Y

KOF teams weak link(s)

Well, here we go again. Who do you think is the weak link(s) of the predetermined teams of the KOF series. I still didn't get a chance to read that second post from last night. "sniff" --------------------------------------------- "Don't be scared! I'll only cut off one of your heads...