Search results

1. F

Be back in a month...

I've requested for Shawn to suspend me for a month beginning tomorrow since my exams are coming up. If anyone need to contact me, you can email me at fatcatlim@one.net.au Neo Rasa & K' Evans: I apologise for the inconvenience and I hope the both of you will be able to moderate the forums...
  2. F

Tutorial: Fake Shots Making (Advanced)

Now that you know the basics of sprite ripping, let us move on to the advanced section, that is making a fake shot which includes lifebars, character portraits, and multiple sprites, and using an advanced graphics program (like Paint Shop Pro) to compile it...
  3. F

Eolith opens new English KOF section.

Reported by the Professor from the MadMan's Cafe. But the link seems to be down at the moment. http://www.eolith.co.kr/kof/e_future.html Bah. The whole site seems to be down. Maybe it's my own ISP that can't access it? =/ Fat Cat Lim
  4. F

Tutorial: Basic Sprite Ripping from NeoRageX and Fake Shots Making

So you wanna learn how to rip sprites from NeoRageX, eh? Good for you! ^_^ Now, things you're going to need: NeoRageX 0.6B Game Roms that you want to sprite rip Windows Paint Yes, for this tutorial, you don't need any fancy-schmancy high-tech graphics program on the market to rip sprites and...
  5. F

To Gunsmith...

I suggest you explain the possible changes that you have discussed with Shawn, that are to be expected this coming week. For example, new forums, new moderators, why you're doing so, bla bla bla. Don't want another ruckus like before. Also, K' Evans says that if you need anything, post it here...